Discover the differences between Wacom Bamboo vs Intuos and find which one is best for you. Wacom Bamboo and Wacom Intuos5, both are very high demanded products and leader in Touch pen Tablet for pur gadgets. If you feel confused in choosing the right product, then you are in the right place. Below, you can read full comparisons between Wacom Bamboo vs Intuos.
Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet
The Bamboo Create pen and touch tablet opens up a new world for digital art and photo projects. With duplication other Bamboo tablets, Bamboo Create gives you plenty of room to express yourself so broad brush strokes or arm movements. Let your creativity flow with Bamboo Create and comprehensive suite of bundled software.
key features :
– Ideal for your creative pursuits in art and photo projects
– Use the pressure-sensitive pen to edit images or add drawings
– Twice the working space of other Bamboo tablets
– Precision pen input with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity
– Multi-Touch gestures let you get hands-on with your projects
– Most comprehensive software suite in the Bamboo line
Wacom Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet
Intuos5 Pen Touch Small Tablet combines the most advanced pen technology by Wacom multi-touch functionality. Natural and intuitive to use, the tablet can switch between using multi-touch gestures to navigate and position your artwork and the pressure-sensitive pen to sketch, paint, retouch and edit. The most compact of the three sizes Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet suitable for limited desktop areas or for those who want a highly portable, professional-level tablet that fits comfortably in a laptop bag. Used for For creative professionals such as Photographers, Designers and Illustrators or anyone who desires professional results.
key features :
– 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity help you create artistic details
– Multi-touch functionality lets you pan, rotate, and navigate your artwork
– Six ExpressKeys offer personalized, time-saving shortcuts
– ExpressView display provides an on-screen view of ExpressKey settings
– Reversible ergonomic design for left- or right-handed use
– Two-year limited warranty
Wacom Bamboo vs Intuos
|Wacom Bamboo||Wacom Intuos5|
|Top Key Feature||Work with more than twice the active area, 4 ExpressKeys for shortcuts and a pressure sensitive pen with an eraser||Designed to meet the high performance demands of creative professionals. 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity help you create artistic details|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money please click here||save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Just choose what you like on link below and get best discounted prices available on the nett.