Vitamix is a company specifically working on blender products. They are known to many as a top quality manufacturer that provides pleasant customer services. Now, some people choosing good blender are often confused between Vitamix Pro 300, which runs under Vitamix’s Professional series, and Vitamix 7500. They are very look alike, and they share the same price range. What actually has what?
Well, they both are basically the same machine. They are identical in size. Both their container capacity is 64 ounces. Their maximum output power is 2.2 HP. You can use them to chop, blend, heat, and grind. The Vitamix Pro 300 promotes that it is able to do self-cleaning by dropping in the dish soap and turning it on. The Vitamix 7500 states that it features better airflow management, performing 40% quieter than older models. However, they both actually has those features. The only real difference between them is the cookbook that is included in each bundle. The “Create” cookbook that comes with Vitamix Pro 300 has hardcover and thicker pages than Vitamix 7500’s “Simply Fresh”.
Vitamix Pro 300 Vs 7500
|Vitamix Pro 300||Vitamix 7500 |
|Key features||- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, blend, heat, grind, and more.
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap.
- 64-Ounce Blender Container
- The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.||- Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management
- Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature refresh recipes and create a variety of textures for maximum flexibility.
- Low-profile BPA-free 64 oz.
- Powerful 2.2 peak output horsepower motor propels the blade up to 240 mph to blend even the toughest ingredients.
- Sleek new design features an illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls, and easy-grip handle.|
|Customer Rating||4.9 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 9%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Vitamix Pro 300 vs Vitamix 7500 is a draw, unless the cookbook will be a big concern for you. The “Create” cookbook from Vitamix Pro 300 looks better, though.