Vacuum packing is often a preferred packaging method used by restaurants, culinary institutions, catering, even hunters and fishers, because it extends the shelf life of foods by removing oxygen from the container and increases the flexibility of the packaging itself. However, most vacuum machines available on the market are suction machines, which works by sucking the air out of the packaging then sealing the bag. This causes a major drawback for foods that are rich in liquid. When we use suction machines for liquid-rich foods, liquids are vacuumed out along with air from the bag, leading to partial or failed seals.
Vacmaster comes with solutions for the issue. With Vacmaster Chamber Vacuum Sealer, the vacuum bag is placed in the chamber of the machine. Air is not only sucked from the bag, but also from the entire chamber, so air pressure at inside and outside the bag stays equal. Therefore, liquids will remain in the bag. After the bag is sealed, air is returned to the chamber.
Now, if you are considering to get this machine for the fishing season, Vacmaster Chamber Vacuum Sealer comes in VP210 and VP215 variant. Both VP210 and VP215 have 10” seal bar. While both of them can reach a higher level of vacuum than usual suction machines, VP215 is able to reach higher than VP210, up to 29.7” Hg.
They both also share similar physical and chamber size, so you don’t have to worry about their capacity. However, VP210 utilizes Dry Rocker Piston Pump system which is somewhat inferior to VP215’s 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump. Rotary Oil Pump is known to be more durable than dry piston.
Vacmaster VP210 Vs VP215
|Vacmaster VP210||Vacmaster VP215|
|Key features||- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.||- Equipped with a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump that can manage larger loads.
- Heavy-duty yet easy to use, the VP215 extends food's shelf life up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal that's twice as strong as other machines.
- This reliable and quiet vacuum sealer is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, catering, or hunters and fishers.|
|Customer Rating||5.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 12%
please click here||save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The price difference between Vacmaster VP210 and VP215 is not too large. With little additional expense, you can get the Vacmaster VP215. Since it gives more advantages, Vacmaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer will likely give you better value per money spent than the VP210.