Find an easy way to carry two bikes securely on your car’s hitch is not to difficult. You only need great 2-Bike Hitch Rack and your hob is done. The problem is finding perfect product which offers nice prices and high quality. As popular brands, Swagman and Thule are the most best selling products on this section. For apple-to-apple comparison, we have picked Swagman vs Thule T2 on this battle.
Swagman XTC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack
The XTC Mix-Country 2-Bicycle Rack is made to allow it to be convenient to carry two bikes safely in your car’s hitch without any chance of bike-on-vehicle, or bike-on-bike damage. Because of a built-in anti-wobble device, the woking platform-style rack obtains steadily to two or 1.25-inch hitches. To load the bikes, simply lift them in to the wheel platforms, secure the wheels using the integrated wheel straps, and secure check your grip arms within the frames. With push button ratcheting arms and sliding wheel platforms, the rack supplies a custom made for bikes with 20 to 29-inch wheels and may accommodate multiple frame types.
– Hitch-mounted, platform-style bike rack for two bikes (20 to 29-inch wheels)
– Fits 2 and 1.25-inch hitch receivers; built-in anti-wobble hitch device
– Push button ratcheting arms for easy adjustments; soft frame-friendly grip arms
– Center arm folds down for access to rear of the vehicle
– Carry bikes without removing the front wheel; Limited lifetime warranty
Thule 918XTR T2 2 Bike Add-On Hitch Rack
The Thule 918XTR T2 2-Inch Receiver 2-Bike Add-on Hitch Rack is definitely an add-on accessory made to extend the transporting capacity of the existing Thule 916XTR T2 2-bike hitch company to four bikes by sliding to the backbone set up from the 916XTR T2. This add-on is definitely an update from the 916XT T2 add-on release. It consists of enhanced bike to company cable securing capabilities and keeps all of the functionality from the 916XTR T2 company including: quick-loading bike trays, SecureHook ratcheting support arms, tilt lower functionality for rear vehicle access and the opportunity to collapse for the vehicle if not loaded.
– SecureHook support arms hold bikes by grabbing their front wheels ? no frame contact is made
– Fits 20-29 inch wheel diameter bicycles supporting tires up to 3-inches wide
– Hitch Switch lever folds and stores platform when not in use or tilts platform down for rear of vehicle access, even when loaded
– Reinforced tray provides maximum strength and rust-free protection
Swagman Vs Thule T2
|Swagman XTC||Thule 918XTR T2|
|Key Features||- Fits 2 and 1.25-inch hitch receivers; built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Limited lifetime warranty||- Fits 20-29 inch wheel diameter bicycles supporting tires up to 3-inches wide
- Allows for up to 4 bikes with the 916XTR T2 carrier (sold separately, 2" receiver only)|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 9%
please click here||save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Swagman XTC Cross-Country 2-Bike Hitch Mount Rack is cheaper than Thule T2. It also have greater customer ratings. Yes, we recommend Swagman XTC and make it as the winner of this comparison. If you want to purchase it online, get the best deal available through link below on both models.