Sonos Playbar vs Bose Cinemate, both products are made only for premium users who need to taste the highest level of digital home theater speaker system. Entertainment is no limit. As premium products, both need an extra money, that’s why we need to spend more time when choosing the right product based on prices, customer ratings and key features. On this post, you can get all of them served on comprehensive comparison.
PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker design surges any room with super-realistic audio for games and films, huge waves of live performance seem, and wireless streams of all of the music on the planet. Also it all originates from one particular-to-use player which brings HiFi seem for your high-definition TV.
– Powerful, realistic sound for your TV with nine amplified speakers
– Doubles as a wireless speaker that streams music directly from Internet or computer
– Simple, single-cable setup with multiple position options for any room and TV
– Expand to 3.1 or 5.1 surround sound by adding Sonos SUB and Sonos rear speakers
– Add Sonos speakers to bring wireless HiFi sound to any room in your home
Bose Cinemate Series II
Take the favorite movies, shows, games and music to existence using the Bose CineMate GS II system. Two effective yet compact Gem loudspeakers provide wide, immersive seem, while a hideaway Acoustimass module provides deep notes for any more dramatic home entertainment experience. Proprietary TrueSpace® technology produces spacious, multichannel seem. The machine connects easily for your High definition tv, and you may control all of your entertainment sources having a programable remote control.
– 2.1-channel speaker system with premium Gemstone® speakers, improved digital acoustic performance
– Designed to enhance the audio from your TV and existing video sources
– Universal remote controls system and most components connected to your TV
– Simplified setup, with only a few connections to make. Ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms.
Sonos Playbar vs Bose Cinemate
|Sonos Playbar||Bose Cinemate Series II|
|Key features||- nine-speaker design - Expand to 3.1 or 5.1 surround sound by adding Sonos SUB and Sonos rear speakers||- 2.1-channel speaker system with premium Gemstone® speakers - Cheaper|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money please click here||save money please click here|
We have to choose Sonos Playbar as a winner of the battle because of higher customer ratings. The nine-speaker design (6 mid woofer, 3 tweeter) of SONOS PLAYBAR can’t be wrong. It will guarantee you to get the highest level of extremely sound of wireless speaker.
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Still, Bose Cinemate can be alternative choice for lower budget without any doubt. It will deliver seamless system operation and controls most video components attached to your TV. Get full reviews and best deal available online now by follow our links below.