If Sonos Play 3 or Play 5 are too expensive for you, perhaps you can considering Bose Soundlink as best cheaper alternative to mini bluetooth speaker. Find out, why Bose Soundlink is a recommended product by reading full comparison of Sonos Play 3 Vs Bose Soundlink including customer reviews and ratings.
Sonos Play 3
The more compact, more sexy, tuck inside a corner and fly out the rooftop, all-in-one player. Easily stream your whole itunes library, favorite music services, and 1000’s of r / c from around the globe. Versatile enough to place anywhere but still fill the area with seem. Setup simply, and expand until every living room comes complete with music. All playing another song in each and every room or even the same song in perfect synchronization. Manage it all out of your Android apple iphone or iPad while using free Sonos CONTROL application.
– The most versatile Sonos speaker with 3 custom drivers and dedicated amps for rich, room-filling sound at any volume
– Wireless speaker streams music directly from your iTunes library, online music services and free Internet radio
– Powerful wireless network delivers HiFi sound without dropouts
– Start with one, then wirelessly expand with more to any room in your home
– Sonos App on your smartphone, tablet or PC gives you control of all your music in one place
Bose Soundlink Mini
Enjoy your own music on the run, wherever you go. The SoundLink Small Bluetooth speaker provides full, natural seem from an ultra-compact speaker that matches in the users hand of the hands. It connects easily for your smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth device, so that you can pay attention to your own music, videos or games anytime, anywhere. Just snap it up and go.
– Advanced audio performance delivers full-range listening experience
– The most compact mobile speaker from Bose easily goes where you go
– Wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth device
– Lithium-ion battery provides up to 7 hours of playing time
– Accessories allow for customization and personalization
Sonos Play 3 Vs Bose Soundlink
|Sonos Play 3||Bose SoundLink Mini|
|Key differences||- 5.2 x 10.6 x 6.3 in. (132 x 268 x 160 mm) - 4.08 lb (1.85 kg)||- 2.3 x 7.1 x 2 inches - 1.5 pounds|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money please click here||save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As said on the beginning of this post, we recommend Bose Soundlink as best alternative to expensive Sonos Play. Based on customer ratings, you will surely get high quality product. Below, you can read full reviews, specs and best price available on the market today.