We have made several comparisons of Sennheiser because of its popularity and product varieties. On this post, we will compare Sennheiser PC360 vs Astro A40 for pro gaming experiences. The battle is made based on request of one of our reader, the game maniac. Find out the differences between both headsets and get best deal available at the end of article.
PC360 may be the gaming headset to conquer. Professional performance along with a natural listening experience get the pulse racing. Sennheiser PC360 includes a top-notch noise eliminating microphone which provides very-obvious game talk. Coupled with legendary Sennheiser loudspeakers, this headset is really a true hi-fi giant.
– Open design for excellent Hi-Fi sound and audiophile experience
– Noise-cancelling microphone reduces ambient noise for crystal clear commands”
– Volume control is integrated on the ear cup for easy access
– Microphone automatically mutes when the boom is raised.
– Ultra soft around the ear pads and cushioned headband
The brand new 2013 edition from the A40 Sound System combines an acoustically enhanced A40 Headset with this up-to-date MixAmp Professional to create the next-gen audio experience. Immerse yourself with extremely accurate 7.1 Dolby Multichannel Audio, multiplatform support, and game to voice balancing. Own your gaming with interchangeable speaker tags and EQ modes to perfectly match your gaming audio needs. Easily capture all of your gaming audio for live streaming using the new MixAmp Pro’s Stream output.
– MixAmps lets you adjust your game-to-voice balancing, choose from up to 4 different EQ modes
– DOLBY DIGITAL 7.1
– Wear your ASTROs flat around your neck pro-style or clamp them on your dome for days of play in ultimate comfort. Designed with superior materials & fit.
Sennheiser PC360 vs Astro A40
|Sennheiser PC360||Astro A40|
|Key differences||- Hi-fi Sennheiser sound
- Pro noise canceling mic
- Automatic mic mute
- Volume control on the right ear cup||- Much cheaper
- MixAmp Pro|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||3.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save 24%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on customer ratings & reviews, we vote Sennheiser PC360 as the winner of the battle. We recommend you to buy this headset for its Hi-fi Sennheiser sound & intuitive design. For alternative, Astro A40 still can be a good choice especially if you have limited budget. Whatever your decision, below you can get best deal available online.