Finding best MMO Gaming Mouse with reasonable price is not easy because there are a lot of brands and products available on that segment. On this post, we will give you good references on Razer Naga Vs Logitech G600 as two best option for mid level of MMO gaming mouse for daily usage. FYI, we’ve compared Naga several times with other brands before.
The most effective-selling MMO gaming mouse ever, the Razer Naga, is altering to simply accept MMO games of generation x mind-on. The Razer Naga Expert MMO Gaming Mouse has 12 mechanical thumb energy power grid buttons for faster in-game actuations and assured tactile feedback. The improved button design allows for blind-find and that means you have a obvious mind on the sport, letting your instincts cause you to victory. The Razer Naga may also be created using refined ergonomics for just about any comfortable feel in hands together with a very intuitive in-game overlay support via Razer Synapse 2.
– The Razer Naga’s revolutionary 12 button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation.
– This iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
– The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right, as well as up, down and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the best MMO starts.
– Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. – Customize each and every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from in the game via a non-intrusive overlay.
– Make your Razer Naga work exactly the way you need it to. Configure every button on this powerful MMO-optimized weapon.
With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is easily the most easy to customize and simple-to-use mouse particularly created for learning your preferred MMOs.
– 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
– G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
– Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
– Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
– Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Razer Naga Vs Logitech G600
|Razer Naga 2014||Logitech G600|
|Key features||- Best for 7-12 keys in fast high pitched game play - Faster||- The G600 is 133% the size in Length - Cheaper|
|Customer Rating||4.0 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 13% please click here||save 33% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In general, both Razer Naga and Logitech G600 have similar specifications. The main difference between both mouses is the shape and design where Razer Naga 2014 appears green and G600 appears blue. If you need to save dollars, then you should pick Logitech G600 as cheaper model. This MMO gaming mouse also has higher customer ratings. On the other side, Razer Naga is the faster mouse especially if you often using 7-12 keys in fast high pitched game play.