Doing some workout, sometimes we want to have some music to bring more comfort to our activities. That is where wireless headphones come in handy; your actions will not be hindered by tangled cords, because, you know, it is wireless. Talking about headphones, Powerbeats and Backbeat both have their fame on the market due to their quality, and now we are going to compare each of their wireless product, Powerbeats 2 vs. Backbeat Fit, to see which one would suit your needs.
Both of them are designed to be waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about sweating on your headphones. They both utilize Bluetooth as their wireless connectivity, with Backbeat Fit having the longer transmission range, up to 50 feet. Such range would allow you to leave your gadget in your bag while you are doing the workout. Backbeat Fit also has longer battery life, with maximum 8 hours of playback per charge, compared to Powerbeat’s 6-hour playback.
We also certainly want something that is attached to our ears to be lightweight. The lighter, the better. Backbeat Fit’s design makes it lighter than Powerbeats 2; 0.3 ounces compared to 0.8 ounces. If we start comparing prices, Backbeat Fit is a little cheaper than the Powerbeats.
Powerbeats 2 Vs Backbeat Fit
|Powerbeats 2||Plantronics BackBeat Fit|
|Key features||- From the street to the court,Powerbeats2 Wireless gives you the freedom to take your workout anywhere. Wireless Bluetooth gives you the ability to connect up to 30 feet to your Bluetooth enabled device -allowing you to move freely and stay focused on your workout. A rechargeable battery with 6-hour playback and with a 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback.
- Don't let sweat stop you. Powerbeats2 Wireless is IPX4 sweat and water resistant from the ear bud to the tangle free cable wrap around, with overmolding on the RemoteTalk control wrap around cable for a no-slip grip when changing volume, switching tracks, and making hands free calls.
- Add power to your workout playlist. Dual-driver acoustics power music through each ear bud delivering a great listening experience with a customized t. We designed it with you, the athlete, in mind. Powerbeats2 Wireless is lightweight and compact with a flexible earhook, providing a comfortable and secure fit.
- What's in the box: Powerbeats2 Wireless earphones, with RemoteTalk wrap around cable, Hard shell carrying case, Universal micro USB cable, Cable management clip, Quick Start Guide||- SPORTS AND WORKOUT EARBUDS: Specifically constructed with a flexible design so earbuds remain stable in your ear throughout all levels of exercise.
- WATERPROOF AND SWEATPROOF: Designed with invisible nano-coating technology to protect earbuds against water and sweat during running and workouts.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Impressive 8 hours of wireless listening time per charge allows you to spend more time working out with these sport headphones.
- WORKOUT FUNCTIONALITY: Easily accessible on-ear controls let you control music and calls through our Bluetooth technology while running, biking, and other forms of exercise.
- SPORTS EARBUDS SAFETY: Headphones features a safety-oriented eartip design that allows you to hear your surroundings during outdoor exercise and activities.|
|Customer Rating||3.8 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 30%
please click here||save 20%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If we have to choose between Powerbeats 2 vs. Backbeat Fit, the latter one definitely deserves our choice. Backbeat Fit will be more practical in daily usage and offers better value per money spent.