Healthy lifestyle for many modern people becomes very important thing which will be applied no matter what it takes. People will do various physical activities for keeping their body healthy besides following certain diet program. It is sure that the physical activity for modern people should be supported with modern technology for helping them reach the goal of their physical activity. Many products for activity tracker can be found but making Polar Loop vs Fitbit Force should be made for getting the best option.
People simply can wear the activity tracker on the wrist and they will be able to track their activity for 24/7 including the steps, distance, climbs, and calorie burned. The features have a little bit difference actually. The Polar Loop is supported with 85 LED displays which is added with sleep patterns monitor meanwhile the Fitbit Force is supported by digital OLED with real time display and it is also able to help people to monitor the length and the quality of their sleep.
The Polar Loop will be able to be synced automatically to the free Polar Flow app as well as training activity through the Bluetooth Smart but they should update to better version. The Fitbit Force can also be synced to the computer as well as smartphones automatically. The Polar Loop is waterproof which can be great for swimming with battery which is rechargeable with five days life in continuous life. The Fitbit Force meanwhile contains nickel so people have to beware of irritation.
Polar Loop vs Fitbit Force
|Polar Loop||Fitbit Force|
|Key features||- Worn on your wrist, tracks your activity 24/7 and provides guidance and motivation to reach your activity goals
- Shows daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, time of day and activity feedback on 85 LED display; Plus monitors sleep patterns
- Automatically syncs to free Polar Flow app and training community via Bluetooth Smart. For best results use updated Flow app version 1.0.1.
- Custom fit bracelet is waterproof for swimming and has rechargeable battery; Battery life 5 days in continuous use||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wake up with a silent, vibrating alarm (that won't disturb your partner)
- Get instant access to your stats with a real-time digital OLED display
- Sync stats automatically to your computer and leading smartphones
- Product contains nickel of which can cause skin irritation|
|Price range||$99.95||from $172.99|
|Customer Rating||3.5 out of 5 stars||3.1 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 9%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
According to the customers review, it is sure that Polar Loop Activity Tracker is better option for them. The feature which is varied becomes the great support for their daily physical activity. The nickel which can be found in the Fitbit Force maybe will become another drawback from this activity tracker since people do not want to suffer skin irritation especially when they have high physical activities level.