Bluetooth heart rate monitor is one of the most important gadget for our daily gym and fitness. By using this tool, everyone can tracks heart rate and calories burned so the progress can be reached faster and more accurate. Polar and Wahoo are best brands for apple gadget users (iphone, ipad, ipod). On this post, you can read full comparison between Polar H7 vs Wahoo Blue before make decision to buy it.
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor
Take advantage of all the exercise while using Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heartbeat Sensor. It provides live heartbeat to compatible mobile training programs, including Polar Beat, via low energy Bluetooth Smart technology. Also connects with almost all Polar heartbeat monitors in the marketplace and compatible fitness equipment. Includes a soft fabric chest strap that very easily changes for the physique. User exchangeable battery. Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
– Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat
– Uses Bluetooth Smart technology providing ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth Smart ready device utilizing standard heart rate profile
– Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)
– User replaceable battery. For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Monitor
he Wahoo Fitness Blue HR hrm may be the world’s first Bluetooth Wise hrm designed for the apple iphone 5, apple iphone 5S, apple iphone 5C, apple iphone 4S, new ipod device Touch (fifth generation), iPad (3rd and fourth decades).
Nowhere HR tracks your heartbeat training data and calorie burn when you workout, in tangible-time. Making use of your favorite fitness application, you are able to track your present and average heartbeat, and the quantity of training time put in each heartbeat zone. The Wahoo Fitness Blue HR transforms your apple iphone into an exciting-in-one training device.
– Tracks heart rate and calories burned in real time through Wahoo’s proprietary algorithm
– iPhone and iPad Compatibility – the Blue HR connects wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) to your iPhone 4S and 5, 5C, 5S and iPad 3rd and 4th generations
– Comfortable chest strap is waterproof and minimizes chafing
– Works with the most popular running, cycling and fitness Apps such as Runmeter, RunKeeper, Cyclemeter, – Strava, MapMyRun, Endomondo, Runtastic, Wahoo Fitness (included) and dozens more
– Replaceable coin cell battery lasts up to 12 months
Polar H7 vs Wahoo Blue
|Polar H7||Wahoo Fitness Blue|
|Key features||- Cheaper - Bluetooth Smart technology providing ECG-accurate heart rate||- Tracks heart rate and calories burned in real time through Wahoo's proprietary algorithm|
|Customer Rating||3.9 out of 5 stars||3.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 26% please click here||save 1% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The winner of this battle is Polar H7 because its higher customer ratings. The price also lower than Wahoo Blue. Just pick Polar H7 as best choice. Find best deal available below.