If you are looking for a heart rate monitor, Polar has the FT4 and FT40 available to keep track of your fitness level and heartrate. Both products come with a display for checking the amount of calories burned along with body measurement features.
The FT40 includes features, such as the EnergyPointer showing the results of your exercise routine based on fitness improvement or burning fat. It also maintains your progress during the workout and gives you a five minute fitness test to check your health. If you are new to exercising, the FT4 provides information about improving your fitness level based on your heart rate. Another added feature on the FT4 is displaying your personalized target zones for a training session. When you are out of the zone, customers will see and hear an alarm. On the FT40, customers can set their personalized target zones through beats per minute (bpm).
Both the FT4 and the FT40 have features allowing you to record your trainings with summaries on your workout. The FT40 also includes a weekly history option to review all your training during the week. Both the FT4 and the FT40 display text in multiple languages including English, Spanish and German. Other features include a dual time zone, backlight, date and weekday indicator and a low battery indicator. If you are into water sports, both the FT4 and FT40 are water resistant. They both also come in a variety of colors including hot pink and black.
Polar FT4 Vs FT40
|Fitbit Flex||Fitbit Force|
|Key features||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included)
- Includes small and large wristbands||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wake up with a silent, vibrating alarm (that won't disturb your partner)
- Get instant access to your stats with a real-time digital OLED display
- Sync stats automatically to your computer and leading smartphones
- Product contains nickel of which can cause skin irritation|
|Price range||$98.94||from $163.07|
|Customer Rating||3.7 out of 5 stars||3.1 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 1%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both products can prove beneficial for exercisers depending on your training level. The FT4 is a basic beginner heart rate monitor. If you don’t work out regularly, the FT4 provides an overview for adding a training program and adjusting to an exercise routine. The FT40 is more intense catering to regular exercisers active in training programs.