We have known how good is Plantronics Voyager Legend especially if compared with Pro HD just described on this post. Now, we are going to compare the ‘legendary’ Plantronics Voyager Legend Vs Jawbone Era. We hope this comparison can give you more choices before choosing the right bluetooth headset. For best comparison, we have picked Jawbone Era “Smokescreen” which have similar price range. Check it out below. See also : Plantronics Voyager Legend Vs Edge.
Plantronics Voyager Legend
Offering an advanced of audio quality, the Voyager Legend allows you to definitely roam into any atmosphere using the confidence that each word is going to be heard clearly. The Voyager Legend’s precision-updated triple microphones separate your speech from as much as 80dB’s of background noise while enhanced Windsmart technology provides three layers of wind protection for obvious calls no matter your atmosphere. The improved Digital Signal Processing (DSP) supplies a natural voice seem, as the wideband audio with noise cancellation abilities enable clearer conversations over PC telephony. Finally, SoundGuard technology guarantees listening comfort and acoustic restricting for defense against audio spikes.
– Smart Sensor technology directs calls to your phone or headset, pauses music for incoming calls
– Allows you to automatically answer by placing the headset on your ear
– Announces incoming caller’s name (and lets you say “Answer” to accept the call)
– Clear calls with multi-microphones
– Easy-to-use with separate power, mute, and volume buttons
– Monitor headset battery level on your iPhone or Android smartphone
Jawbone Era “Smokescreen”
The Jawbone ERA may be the only Wireless headset outfitted with military-grade NoiseAssassin 3., the most recent form of Jawbone’s industry-first noise and wind eliminating technology. Initially produced for use by tank commanders and helicopter aircraft pilots, NoiseAssassin 3. removes background noise much better than every other headset. Additionally, it auto-changes inbound call volume and intelligibility for your atmosphere. Whether you are in a noisy pastime or on the highway, you’ll always hear and become heard.
– Era Smokescreen Bluetooth headset; Color: Brown with bronze accents
– Listen in HD with 10mm wideband speaker
– NoiseAssassin 3.0 with wind reduction
– Built-in accelerometer (motion sensor)
– Motion X technology; On/Off switch
– 25 percent larger wideband speaker that brings Hi-Definition audio as you talk on the phone, listen to music, and more
– Advanced Bluetooth headset in Smokescreen design with NoiseAssasin 3.0 noise and wind canceling technology for clear communication
– Customizable features with MyTALK platform–download apps, set different languages, and more
– Jawbone battery meter automatically displays on iPhone (BlackBerry and others available at MyTALK)
– Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time
Plantronics Voyager Legend Vs Jawbone Era
|Plantronics Voyager Legend||Jawbone Era Smokescreen|
|Key differences||- 7 hours talktime - Magnetic charging - Best deal on the market||- 5.5 hours talktime - More expensive - Old model|
|Customer Rating||3.9 out of 5 stars||3.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 25% please click here||save 39% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We don’t make things difficult. Jawbone ERA is completely ‘nothing’ if compared with Plantronics Voyager Legend. Yes, yes, yes, you should pick the legendary one without need to think it twice. Below, we give you link on both products. Just click and get best deal today through the internet.