If you need to find best Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds on the market, you are in the right blog. And if you got stuck with option between Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 Vs Jaybird Bluebuds X, you are in the right post. Finding the differences between best brands and models available on the market is not easy. That’s why we make full comparison including prices, features, customer ratings and reports so you can pick the right one. We also give you link to purchase it online at great deals.
Plantronics Backbeat GO 2
Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless wireless earbuds deliver immersive audio for the non-stop existence, so that you can lose the cord, free your own music, but still take that decision. Made to seal within the bass and stop the noise, you’ll rapidly lose yourself within the soundtrack of the day. Whether you are sweating the stress or swaying towards the beat, the military-grade moisture resistance safeguards against a powerful workout or perhaps a coffee spill.
– Earbuds seal in the crisp highs, natural mid-tones, and rich bass so you hear every nuance
– Military-grade moisture resistance and rugged, tangle-free cable won’t let you down
– DeepSleep mode puts buds into hibernation when away from phone to extend battery life
– Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume
– Multiple fit options secure earbuds for active use and all day wearing
– Up to 4.5 hours of listen time, 5 hours of talk time, and 10 days of standby time
Jaybird Bluebuds X
JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetooth wireless earbuds deliver Wireless Music and Calls combined with superior audio performance rivaling the very best in wired earphones. Plus you receive a revolutionary eight-hour battery playtime, patented Secure Sport fit, Sweat Proof with Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat, and also the all-new X-Fit-which allows you lift the cord off your neck for that perfect active earphones.
– Wireless music and calls
– Shift Premium Bluetooth Audio for superb sound
– Patented secure fit for sports
– Revolutionary BatteryHD doubles playtime to 8 hours
– X-Fit, SignalPlus, and voice prompts on board
– Official training headphones of USA Triathlon
Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 Vs Jaybird Bluebuds X
|Plantronics Backbeat GO 2
|JayBird BlueBuds X
|- Cheaper - Up to 4.5 hours of listen time, 5 hours of talk time, and 10 days of standby time
|- Breakthrough exclusive technology doubles JayBird BlueBud X playtime to a solid 8 hours, offering a full week of workouts, or a full day of listening - Liquipel Sweat Repellant Nano Technology
|3.7 out of 5 stars
|3.8 out of 5 stars
|save 18% please click here
|save 15% please click here
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Jaybird Bluebuds X is more powerful earbuds for superior audio performance. The battery life is simply longer than Backbeat GO 2. For less than $140, you can get Bluebuds x today. But if you have lower budget, Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 is our recommendation. Below, you can read full customer reports and purchase it online very quick.