Wireless router will prevent any cabling problem. But it does not mean that you can take random router for reliable work. There will be different spec and model that will give different performance quality. To understand which router that match with your need, comparison on the wireless router under the same class is all that you need. The Netgear N600 and Linksys N600 are worth your attention.
Netgear N600 and Linksys N600 may share the same “N600” tag. But you have to learn how much both products can be so different or simply completely similar. On the first line, you will get the hint that both routers actually have the same wireless feature. On the performance side, both routers have transfer speed at 300 +300. With such speed, you will be able to use both for online gaming and streaming multimedia. The other similarity is set on the fact that both implement the guest feature to protect the access on the network.
All of the similarities do not mean that Netgear N600 and Linksys N600 perfectly the same stuff. By price, you will find that Netgear N600 come at higher tag. You will save around $60 when you buy Linksys N600. It is also worth to note that Netgear N600 already support Windows 8 while the Linksys N600 still need further confirmation. Netgear N600 is made in USA while the Linksys N600 is not always made in USA. It is possible to get this router series as imported product.
Netgear N600 Vs Linksys N600
|Netgear N600||Linksys N600|
|Key features||- Supports Windows 8
- Faster WiFi Speed ? N600 Dual Band WiFi delivers 300 + 300Mbps
- Ideal WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Simultaneous Dual Band ? Reduces interferences for better connections to more WiFi devices
- NETGEAR genie® home network manager for easy installation and home network management||- Wireless devices at up to 300 + 300 Mbps of transfer speed
- Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to help avoid interference
- Enjoy the superior range provided by a MIMO antenna array
- Use four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devices
- Set up your wireless network in three easy steps using included Cisco Connect software|
|Customer Rating||3.6 out of 5 stars||3.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 47%
please click here||save 27%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In the term of specs, Netgear N600 VS Linksys N600 has no real winner. But if you take the price tag, it will be reasonable to have Linksys N600. If you want to pay less shipping cost, Netgear N600 will be a good option when you are in U.S. alternatively, you can only buy Linksys N600 that is made in USA.