As newer model, Motorola Roadster 2 has too similar shapes compared with Motorola Roadster 1. That’s why many people ask the same question : what is the differences between Motorola Roadster Vs Roadster 2 since Roadster 2 will cost us an extra $25. Well, you can get the answer of that question on this post, including best deal available online.
Remain in touch on the highway with Roadster Bluetooth speakerphone from Motorola’s Elite Series that provides dual-microphone noise cancellation technology to make sure you could be heard over road noise and stop background noise much better than every other speakerphone presently available on the market. Outfitted with MotoSpeak, the Roadster reads aloud texts and enables you to definitely dictate your text response, so that you can remain in touch while on the highway.
– Bluetooth speakerphone with dual microphone technology for filtering out road noise
– Listen and dictate text messages with MotoSpeak application (requires Android 2.2 smartphone)
– FM transmitter allows you to listen to your calls or stream music wirelessly over your car speaker system
– Entry on/Exit off functionality turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out
– Up to 20 hours of talk time, up to 500 hours (3 weeks) of standby time
Motorola Roadster 2
Stay in touch on the move with ROADSTER 2, the newest Bluetooth enabled in-vehicle speakerphone from Motorola. The speakerphone easily attaches for the visor which causes it to be perfectly placed to hear and be heard when designing calls inside the vehicle. ROADSTER 2 also provides best-in-class noise cancellation so that your voice might be heard inside the noisy traffic or road noise outdoors.
– Streams music from compatible phone or MP3 player
– Talk time up to 20 hours
– Roadster 2 automatically turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. When you’re ready to leave it automatically turns off, saving battery life.
Listen to calls or stream music on a powerful 2-watt speaker or through car speakers using the FM transmitter
– Have crystal clear calls with CrystalTalk technology on Roadster 2. Your speakerphone’s dual microphone noise cancellation and echo control settings block out background noise in the car better than other speakerphones.
Motorola Roadster Vs Roadster 2
|Motorola Roadster||Motorola Roadster 2|
|Key differences||- Cheaper
- Available in Black||- All Roadster features +
- Available in Silver
- Car finder app
- CrystalTalk technology|
|Customer Rating||3.7 out of 5 stars||3.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 45%
please click here||save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Motorola Roadster 2 features car finder app which isn’t available on older Roadster. But for sure, the car finder features is not very important. The CrystalTalk technology on Roadster 2 is also don’t bring huge difference between both models. We vote Motorola Roadster as the winner of this comparison.