Gaming headset with 7.1 Surround Sound is popular among players due to its detailed positional audio. Logitech & Razer, both are best brands which produce Gaming headset with 7.1 Surround Sound, Logitech G930 vs Razer Tiamat. Although Razer Tiamat offer relatively higher price than Logitech G930, there are a lot of people look for the comparison between both models. On this post, you can see which one is worth the money. Just stay tune.
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
No wires to tie you lower. Multichannel audio so detailed, frequency higher your competitors before they help you. Chat client, voice morphing and mute controls are in your tips of the fingers. With this particular game-altering headset, frequency higher the seem of victory everywhere.
– Gaming-grade wireless: Reliable lag-free performance with up to 40 ft. wireless range (Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
– Immersive 7.1 surround sound: Advanced Dolby technology delivers detailed positional audio
– Three programmable G-keys: Customize with one-touch commands over chat clients, voice morphing and more
– Noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise and auto mutes when rotated up
– Works with Windows-based PCs
Razer Tiamat Over Ear 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
Razer Tiamat 7.1 may be the world’s first over-ear gaming headset with 10 discrete motorists built-directly into give you the ultimate 7.1 Multichannel Multichannel Audio experience. Dominate deathmatches when you are in a position to hear incoming enemy actions to avoid backstabs and pinpoint enemy locations through gunfire with absolute precision. Couple of other multichannel multichannel audio headset remains designed to create such realistic positional audio specific for the ultimate tactical advantage.
– Full Audio Customization – Easily and accurately fine-tune the level of each audio channel, position, and bass depth to your exact enjoyment using the supplied control unit.
– Maximum comfort, maximum durability – The Razer Tiamat 7.1’s sturdy construction and padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep going during those hardcore marathon gaming sessions.
– Retractable, noise-filtering unidirectional mic – Speak and be heard with complete clarity. Stores away easily and quickly when not in use.
Logitech G930 vs Razer Tiamat
|Logitech G930||Razer Tiamat|
|Key differences||- Dolby 7.1 surround sound - Cheaper||- True-to-life 7.1 Surround Sound from 10 discrete drivers|
|Customer Rating||3.9 out of 5 stars||3.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 38% please click here||save 15% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Honestly, both Logitech G930 vs Razer Tiamat have similar features. Both feature 7.1 sound, noise-cancelling & great charging system. For less money, you can simply pick Logitech G930 without any doubt. Whatever your choice, below you can get best deal available.