If you love to play car games, you definitely need racing wheel to feel best sim racing experience. On the market, there are 2 best-selling models of Logitech racing wheel, Logitech G27 vs G25. Many gamer need to find the differences between both models before pick the right one. As newer model, BNIB Logitech G27 is easier to find where G25 is available more as used item.
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel includes a effective, dual-motor pressure feedback mechanism that easily and precisely models traction loss, weight change, and road feel along with a an extremely quiet helical gear system that almost removes steering noise. After which you will find the six-speed shifter with push-lower reverse gear Revoltions per minute/change indicator LEDs 11-inch leather-wrapped rim steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals and 16 prrr-rrrglable buttons plus D-pad. Which equal to an amount of performance and realism which you may not have access to thought possible.
– RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software to indicate when the user should shift gears.
– Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
– Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
The G25’s unique dual-motor pressure feedback transmission provides effective, high-fidelity pressure effects towards the hands-sewn leather wheel, so that you can feel under-and oversteer before you are around the barrier. Put your vehicle in gear using the leather change knob and adjust the rate you would like using the consecutive change mode. Slam around the brakes without having to worry about steering off target. With stainless gas, brake and clutch pedals, you’ll always remain on track. So, sit lower, switch off the lights, and fire up the seem. You are not doing offers any longer! Using the G25, you are racing.
– Handcrafted components, including real leather on the steering wheel, provide an authentic feel
– Dual-motor force feedback transmission delivers powerful, high-fidelity force effects
– Change speeds with the six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
– Sequential shift mode provides backward compatibility
– Exclusive carpet grip system provides a realistic experience when the G25 is placed on the floor
Logitech G27 vs G25
|Logitech G27||Logitech G25|
|Key features||- Steel pedals - Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel||- Aluminum pedals - Fake leather Steering Wheel|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 33% please click here||save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
G27 doesn’t look like much of an upgrade from the older G25. So, if you already have G25 then you don’t need to upgrade it to G27. For new buyer, G27 will be best choice for its steel pedals and and shifting control for heightened realism. Get best deal available online for both models through link below :