If you need to compare Jabra Solemate vs JBL Flip, then you are in the right post. As we know, identifying your requirements, evaluating all your options, and eventually making an educated buying decision needs a serious investment of time and effort. To facilitate this process, we provide comprehensive comparison of both products below.
The Jabra Solemate is really a go-anywhere, do-anything portable speaker with massive seem that allows you share your own music everywhere. Party around the beach, dance in the kitchen area, or participate in the park – anywhere you go, your Solemate you will need to make any event amazing. It really works with any Bluetooth-enabled device, so all you need to do is supply the tunes and Solemate is going to do the relaxation. Throw it inside your bag, toss it for your buddies, and go along for that ride. You actually may take your Solemate anywhere, because the durable design is dust-and splash-resistant. And, the rugged non-slip rubber sole are designed for the bumps and knocks from the journey.
– Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers (2 acoustic tweeters and 1 powerful subwoofer) and a proprietary passive bass radiator
– Take it anwhere and play music through durable sound bag, which provides additional protection from sand, sun and moisture
– Connect wired or wirelessly via Bluetooth, USB cable or 3.5 mm audio cable located in the sole; use it with multiple devices to play high quality music, movies, games and more
– Speakerphone capability – make and take calls from your computer, tablet or mobile phone; Up to 8 hours for calls or music and 40 days standby time
– In the box: durable sound bag, USB cable and 3.5mm audio cable (located in the sole)
The JBL Flip with Bluetooth capacity is a perfect wireless stereo system system for mobile phones and pills. With two 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) motorists along with a built-in bass port, it provides full-range JBL seem with exceptional bass – all inside a portable package. The JBL Flip provides to five hrs of playback time from the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery and connects easily to the Bluetooth-outfitted device. With performance that equally listed items can’t match, the JBL Flip may be the ultimate wireless portable stereo system speaker for just about any atmosphere.
– In the Box – 1 JBL Flip stereo speaker, 1 AC adapter, 1 Neoprene material carrying pouch, Warranty card, Quick-start guideFeatures
– Versatile, portable design
– Wirelessly connect to smartphones, tablets, laptops and more
– Use its built-in mic for hands-free calls, Skype and FaceTime
– Hear the truth with great JBL sound from dual drivers and DSP
Jabra Solemate vs JBL Flip
|- 7.3 x 5.1 x 3.2 inches ; 2.4 pounds - Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers - 8 hrs music playback
|- 6.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches ; 12.3 ounces - 5-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
|4.5 out of 5 stars
|4.5 out of 5 stars
|save 41% please click here
|save 23% please click here
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The difference between Jabra Solemate and JBL Flip may not sound like much. But, if we need to choose, Jabra Solemate is our choice due to its shapes and battery life. Keep in mind that you can also pick JBL Flip without any doubt if you want. Both are good with 4.5 customer ratings.