The second version of products has always been awaited. On this post, we will talk about the 2nd version of Jabra Cruiser and Motorola Roadster. Absolutely, this is about Jabra Cruiser 2 vs Motorola Roadster 2. We will help to ensure that you find best model that fit to your needs at a reasonable rate.
Jabra Cruiser 2
The Jabra CRUISER 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone makes hands-free in-vehicle calls even simpler. To begin with, its voice provides you with simple pairing instructions the very first time you switch it on. You then just use it your sun-visor also it connects instantly together with your cell phone each time. It’ll even synchronize together with your phonebook, enabling the CRUISER2 to state what they are called from the contacts inside your phonebook once they call.
– Acoustically optimized design with Noise Blackout dual microphones and a powerful speaker
– Easy to install. Pair to your phone and place on your sun visor. Then you are ready to drive responsibly
– Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and transmit your music and calls to your car speakers
– Play music from your Bluetooth device using A2DP
– Downloads your phonebook and tells you who is calling
– Dedicated mute button and large easy to access volume controls
– Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
– Auto-pairing accompanied by audible pairing instructions for no-nonsense set-up
Motorola Roadster 2
Roadster 2 is made to use the brand new Motorola Vehicle Finder application, so that you can always find where you’ve parked the vehicle. The innovative Vehicle Finder application activates whenever you go into the vehicle so when you depart the vehicle it instantly marks your vehicle location using Gps navigation technology. Voice Powered The My MotoSpeak application may be the ultimate hands-free texting solution using the latest text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology. Simply press the wise button in your ROADSTER 2 to initiate a text in order to hear incoming texts after which dictate your reply.
– Dual Microphone Noise Cancellation and Echo Control settings block out background sound so you can hear loud and clear.
– Connect and receive calls from two phones simultaneously
– Hear and dictate texts with enhanced MotoSpeak™
Jabra Cruiser 2 vs Motorola Roadster 2
|Jabra Cruiser 2
|Motorola Roadster 2
|- Up to 14 hours talk time
|- Up to 20 hours of talk time
|4.2 out of 5 stars
|3.6 out of 5 stars
|save 26% please click here
|save money please click here
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on customer ratings, we choose Jabra Cruiser 2 as the winner of this battle. The price of this speaker also cheaper few bucks than Motorola Roadster 2.