Discover the differences between Gopro vs Contour and find which one is best for you. GoPro HERO3 and Contour+ 2, both are very high demanded products and leader in action camera. If you feel confused in choosing the right product, then you are in the right place. Below, you can read full comparisons between GoPro HERO3 vs Contour+ 2.
Gopro Hero features shockproof and waterproof to 197 ‘(60m), and is proven in heavy surf from Tahiti to Northern California and everywhere in between, manage GoPro camera thanks highly engineered polycarbonate exoskeletal housing them. Ready for action from scuba diving to dirt track racing, and strong enough to make the trip across the asphalt or GoPros release is built to take a beating and keep on shooting. Replacement kit lens and housing are available, so there is little worry while going for glory, even while diving with sharks.
key features :
– Versatile shooting modes for pros
– More detail in brightly-lit areas
– Wi-Fi built in
– Lighter and smaller
– Reduced fogging in the housing
High definition video recording makes 1080p clearer and sharper than ever Built-in GPS receiver makes it possible to track speed, altitude and distance and overlay this data on your key switches video recording to the camera’s position and power of direct connection means Mobile that you can use a smartphone or mobile device to change the camera settings or video previews on-the-fly external microphone jack expands the ability to obtain extra clear sound and microphone gain can be set via the Contour mobile app (separate download) Adjust white balance, contrast, sharpness, exposure and metering via Contour mobile app (separate download) Four different recording modes give you control over the quality of the video shoot up to 120fps in 480p mode and make you slow motion shots slow-mo extra batteries refill provides up to 2.5 hours life depending on the recording quality , temperature and other conditions standard camera mount rotates up to 270 degrees so you can get the camera in any position you need include waterproof case that you can dive up to 60 meters also includes Micro SD card is 4GB, mountain profiles , rotating flat surface mount, rechargeable battery, USB 2.0 cable, HDMI mini cable and microphone cable
key features :
– Easy to Use Simply slide the Instant On-Record Switch into its locking position and the camera powers on and starts recording to ensure you begin filming exactly when you’re ready. The Laser Level ensures you get the perfect angle every time.
– Low-Profile Design Contour cameras have won numerous awards for their stylish, yet functional, low-profile design that’s simple and fun to use.
– Connected Experience Bluetooth pairs to your iOS/Android device allowing you to preview the shot and adjust the camera settings
Gopro vs Contour
|GoPro HERO3|| Contour+ 2 Camera|
|Top Key Feature||Born from a passion to capture your adventures from your perspective, the completely redesigned HERO3: Editions line of cameras are the most advanced GoPro cameras, ever.||
1) GPS data. Your speed, elevation, distance, location and an overlay of your route will be embedded in your video
2) Ability to swivel the camera (rotate the camera lense 360 degree to capture the best shot based on your camera mount setup
3) Very easy to use with very minimal buttons|
|Customer Rating||3.3 out of 5 stars||3.9 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Just choose what you like on link below and get best discounted prices available online.