Just like the battle between Android and iOS, on HDMI Streaming Media Player, Google and Apple also have hard duel on their product : Google Chromecast Vs Apple TV. The newer and cheaper Google Chromecast leads the market with wide users, on the other side, Apple TV exclusively used only by Apple enthusiast and loyal fans. On this post, we will make full comparisons between both products so you can choose the right one.
Chromecast is the easiest way to savor movie and anything on the internet in your TV. Plug it into any High definition tv and manage it together with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Send your faves from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Be A Musician, and Chrome for your TV using the press of the mouse. Forget about huddling around small screens and small loudspeakers. Chromecast instantly updates to utilize an increasing number of applications.
With Chromecast, it is simple to enjoy your preferred online content in your High definition tv-movies, Television shows, videos, music, photos, websites, and much more from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Be A Musician, and Chrome.
– Stream online video, music and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
– Supports Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, and Google Play Movies and Music mobile apps as well as select content through Chrome browser
– Works with Android, iOS, Chrome for Mac, and Chrome for Windows
= Easy setup: Plug into any HDTV and connect to your home WiFi network
Apple TV with 1080p HD gives the finest entertainment directly on your widescreen TV. Select from 1000’s of current and classic movies and television shows on iTunes–many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sports in HD. Access content from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo, and much more. With AirPlay, you are able to play video, showcase photos, and revel in music out of your apple iphone, iPad, or ipod device discuss your TV.
– 1080p HD programming, including iTunes movies and TV shows, Netflix, Vimeo, photos and more in HD
– Access your purchased movies, TV shows, and music with iTunes Match right from iCloud
– Stream video, games, and more from iOS devices using AirPlay; music, videos, and photos can also be streamed from PCs and Macs
– HDMI and digital optical audio output; connects to network via Wireless-N or Ethernet
Google Chromecast Vs Apple TV
|Google Chromecast||Apple TV MD199LL/A|
|Features||- Cheap - Supports Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, and Google Play Movies and Music mobile apps as well as select content through Chrome browser - Easy to use||- Exclusive, elegant - trademark of Apple Inc - iTunes supported|
|Customer Rating||3.8 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money please click here||save 4% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both are best of the best products for HDMI Streaming Media Player. If you are Apple enthusiast, you will only have one choice Apple TV. If you are general users with lower budget, you can simply pick Google Chromecast. Both offers high quality devices.