If you are looking for GPS watch, Garmin perhaps one of best choice than any other brands. As we know, Garmin is major brand of GPS manufacturer in the world, they have made all things about GPS. Garmin Forerunner is GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked. There are so many types of Forerunner, 210 and 610 both are the most demanded products. On this post, we will make full comparison between Garmin Forerunner 210 vs 610.
Garmin Forerunner 210
Forerunner 210 is easy to use so that you can concentrate on your exercise routine. As they are, you’ll charge it, go outdoors to locate Gps navigation satellites and answer a couple of setup questions. Then just press start and remove. Once you’re done, press stop. It truly is that simple.
– Easy-to-use, button operated.
– Records position, speed/pace, distance and calorie data.
– Water resistant up to 1m.
Garmin Forerunner 610
The first one to put Gps navigation on runners’ arms just expected off another race. Having a touch, tap or swipe, Forerunner 610 allows you start your run although it tracks all of the particulars.
– GPS-enabled training watch supports customizable data screens and advanced training plans
– Touchscreen interface for quickly and easily toggling data fields, adjusting settings, reviewing run history, and more
– Virtual Partner and Virtual Racer help you plan workouts and reach goals; Training Effect measures impact on aerobic fitness
– Customizable vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate, or cadence; heart rate zone training with included monitor
– USB stick for wireless uploading of run data to Garmin Connect–map your activity, view lap splits, and explore activities from other users
Garmin Forerunner 210 vs 610
|Garmin Forerunner 210||Garmin Forerunner 610|
|Key differences||- Cheaper - Button operated - no navigation features, no advanced workouts, only 3 data items per page (not 4), no courses/virtual racing||- Complete features - Touchscreen - USB stick for wireless uploading of run data to Garmin Connect|
|Customer Rating||3.6 out of 5 stars||3.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money please click here||save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The battle result is draw. Both are best product. If you have limited budget and don’t need touchscreen feature, then you can pick 210. If you have great budget and need touchscreen and like a lot of bells and whistles, you can simply choose 610.