If you are thinking about buying a thermal camera, you might want to know something about them first : they are professional equipment in the industry and which has some applications such as inspection of electrical panels, transmission lines, heating motors, belts, transmission, pulleys, etc. The range of possibilities is enormous. If you read it until here and has an interest in getting one, we will be discussing 2 specific models : FLIR TG165 and FLUKE VT04.
Beginning with the FLUKE VT04 : it comes with a soft case and four AA batteries, which are easier to replace in the field. It quickly identifies the location of the problem – the NEAR or FAR modes automatically align the optical and thermal lens, even when only 15 cm (6 in) away. Generates a center point temperature measurement and an infrared heat map that displays the hot and cold areas on your equipment. It also captures accurate temperature readings without taking away from the screen and the metering box displays the exact area of temperature measurement. The images can be obtained in .bmp or .is2 formats. It also combines together the infrared heat map with a visual image. With Vt04, you can also generate a professional report. Take a look: Flir C2 Vs Flir One.
The FLIR TG165 comes with a great advantage, that is Users do not need to guess where to put your point to get the best temperature reading, due to the thermal IR camera. The Thermal Camera Spot substitute with great advantages the common infrared thermometers: equipped with the unique micro FLIR Lepton ™ detector, the TG165 allows you to see the heat – SeetheHeat ™ – identify the exact point to measure temperature accurately, and store images and data to show customers, supervisors or include in reports. The high ratio of distance to the target (D: S) 24 : 1, allowed by the powerful optics of the TG165 thermometer enables the user to perform measurements of safe distances in dangerous conditions.
Flir TG165 Vs Fluke VT04
|Flir TG165||Fluke VT04|
|Key features||- Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8gb micro sd card for documentation
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector||- Visual image and infrared heat map blending help you identify the exact location of the potential issue.
- Center-point temperature and hot and cold markers let you identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view.
- Pocket-size design - Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket.
- Intuitive interface - Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box.
SmartView® reporting software enables you to create customizable reports to document your findings or prove repairs have been made.|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 20%
please click here||save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We can conclude that FLIR TG165 is the big winner, because, with intuitive icons and aims to double laser, the thermal camera is simple to operate and ensures clarity on target under measurement, aside from also being designed by the world leader in thermal imaging technology.