If you need high-performance wristband that can track your daily activities, including steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, etc; you might consider Fitbit as choice. Fitbit have great collections of wristband with each specialty. On this post, we will take you to the comparison between Fitbit Flex vs Fitbit Force. Check it out.
Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex. Put on this slim, stylish device constantly and obtain the motivation you ought to get out and become more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories expended and demonstrates how you are stacking facing your everyday goals. During the night, it tracks your sleep cycle, can help you learn to sleep better, and wakes you quietly each morning. Access your stats anytime on your pc, tablet or from leading mobile phones – both apple iphone and Android. Flex is the perfect companion, it’s along with you everywhere, even just in the shower. Plus, it appears good regardless of what you are putting on.
A effective Force for everyday fitness, this advanced, high-performance wristband tags along constantly, motivating you to definitely become more active. Force comes with an OLED display that provides you real-time stats directly on your wrist. You are able to track steps taken, distance traveled, calories expended, stairs rose, active minutes and also the time during the day. Force also monitors your sleep and may wake you having a quiet alarm. Easily and instantly sync your stats to mobile phones and computer systems to really make it easy to understand your trends with time. Set you workout goals, then beat all of them with Force.
Fitbit Flex vs Fitbit Force
|Fitbit Flex||Fitbit Force|
|Key features||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included)
- Includes small and large wristbands||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wake up with a silent, vibrating alarm (that won't disturb your partner)
- Get instant access to your stats with a real-time digital OLED display
- Sync stats automatically to your computer and leading smartphones
- Product contains nickel of which can cause skin irritation|
|Price range||$98.94||from $163.07|
|Customer Rating||3.7 out of 5 stars||3.1 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 1%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
With extra stairs climbed tracker, Fitbit Force is too expensive compared with Fitbit Flex. Based on customer ratings, Fitbit Force is also lower than Flex. If you need to purchase nice wristband at nice price, then we recommend you to pick Fitbit Flex as choice.