The Fitbit Charge HR and the Fitbit Flex are two of the newer products on Fitbit’s rather successful series of activity-tracker wearables. While the Charge HR offers you a range of new and upgraded features, the lightweight Flex is being said to be a much more comfortable wearable and also comes at a lower price. In this review we will take a quick look at fitbit Charge HR vs fitbit Flex to figure out the wearable best for you.
Although the Flex is more pocket-friendly, it does not cut the features section as well as the Charge. Both the Flex and the Charge HR, features MEMS 3-axis accelerometer and gives you details of steps taken, burned calories and distance covered. The altimeter that calculates stairs climbed and Fitbit’s PurePulse technology that powers the heart rate monitor are exclusive to the Charge HR. The Charge HR also boasts the added ability of showing caller ID when synced with your smartphone, showing you the time and controlling your music.
The Flex is smaller and lighter and consequently more comfortable on your wrist. The Charge HR, although bulkier, doubles as a wrist watch and saves of you the trouble of wearing a wrist watch. Both the Fitbit’s have rubberized bands. The Flex comes in 10 colors compared to Charge HR’s 4, while the Charge HR features a better clasp system. However the Flex, asserts itself in the price section substantially. It costs approximately $40 less than the HR, tucking itself in the pocket-friendly section.
Fitbit Charge HR Vs Fitbit Flex
|Fitbit Charge HR||Fitbit Flex|
|Key features||- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included with an interchangeable clasp)
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones|
|Customer Rating||4.1 out of 5.0 stars||3.7 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save 25%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
To conclude the Fitbit Charge HR vs Fitbit Flex review, the Flex is your perfect activity tracker on a budget: it provides you with all the basic Fitbit experience, without being overpriced. However, for all other scenarios the feature rich Charge HR with its advanced display, caller ID, altimeter and heart rate monitor is undoubtedly the band to buy!