Sometimes the hardest part about life is choosing between two amazing things. When deciding which camera better suites you, you must compare what each has to offer. On this post, you can read full comparison between DJI Phantom 2 Vision Vs. GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition.
As we know, finding the best option is important because technology has become very expensive (read also : Gopro Hero 3+ Black Vs Silver). Although money is almost always worth being concerned with, money isn’t the only reason to choose wisely. It is better to be satisfied with one’s decision, than dissatisfied; and quite often, the only person to blame for that is ourselves. Not always do we take the time to research the many different attributes of products we are interested in buying.
Of course, this is an outrageously hard decision, but as always, one must be made. The DJI Phantom is amazing because not only does it fly, and look great, but also has a camera with a 14 megapixels/1080p. This may seem quite basic, but in reality this will produce some of the best photos you have ever taken. The remote control reaches 500 meters, and the max flight time is 25 minutes. GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition Camera supports 4K, 2.7K, 1440p, and 1080p video.It also includes a wi-fi remote just as the DJI Phantom, waterproof housing, and includes flat and curved adhesive mounts.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision Vs. GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
|DJI Phantom 2 Vision||GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition|
|Key features||- Integrated 14MP camera with 1080p HD video recording on a micro SD card and live first-person view (FPV) Wi-Fi streaming of video and telemetry to the free Vision app for iOS or Android
- Included Wi-Fi extender allows live remote video streaming from up to 980 feet away
- The integrated camera tilt motor will automatically compensate for the Phantom's single-axis motion by tilting the camera for smoother video, and it's manually controllable via the Vision app
- Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in
- The Phantom 2 Vision also includes all the features you love from the original Phantom, with an included camera instead of a GoPro mount||- 20% smaller and lighter housing (waterproof to 131'/40m)
- 33% improved image sharpness and reduced distortion
- Faster built in Wi-Fi for enhanced connectivity to the Wi-Fi Remote (included) and GoPro App
- Super View video mode captures the world"s most immersive wide angle perspective
- 30% longer battery life|
|Customer Rating||3.7 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 29%
please click here||save 3%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
These are two really great cameras, but I have to admit the battle of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Vs. GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition Camera is not long lived. The GoPro Hero3+ Black edition Camera is cool, but not nearly as cool as the DJI Phantom. The only thing to complain about with the DJI Phantom is that the flight time is too short. If possible, I’d like to fly it all day long. Besides this, it blows the GoPro Hero3+ right out of the water. All that it has to offer is great, really, but it’s nothing too impressive. It is just like any other camera, compared to the DJI Phantom! This camera wins the battle, hands down.