Finding best Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit on the market is not that easy. There are a lot of top brands available, with cons and pros. When it comes to customer reviews, ratings and reports, you can choose which one is fit to your needs. On this post, we provide full comparison for Dewalt 20V vs Milwaukee M18.
DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt
DEWALT’s DCK280C2 20-volt max lithium-ion compact 1.5 Ah drill and impact driver combo package combines the short performance from the DCD780 1/2-inch drill/driver and also the compact energy from the DCF885 1/4-inch impact driver use a well-rounded set of tools which help everybody from steel stud framers and companies to cabinetmakers and local plumbers work their way through a number of programs.
– 20V MAX 1/2-inch drill/driver features two speed transmission (0-600/0-2,000)
– Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
– Impact Driver has a compact (5.55-inch front to back), lightweight (2.8-pounds) design fits into tight areas
– Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
– Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt
The Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver is easily the most effective tool in the class with 400 in./pounds of torque. With more than 100% more grip for bit retention than other leading brands, plus much more run-some time and impressive compact weight and size, the M18 lithium-ion high-performance drill driver minimizes down time and worker fatigue. Featuring adjustable speeds varying from high-speed Revoltions per minute of just one-1,800 and occasional speed Revoltions per minute of -450, the M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver enables you to definitely apply concentrated energy for precision and professional results. The M18 drill driver also offers 24 clutch configurations, weighs in at 5.3 pounds and features a side handle for compactness, comfort and control.
– Compact drill/driver delivers 400 inch-pounds of torque; weighs 4 pounds; 7-3/4 inches long
– 1/4-inch hex compact impact with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 1400 inch-pounds of torque
– Lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable-speed triggers
– Backed by a 5-year warranty for every Milwaukee power tool (including cordless product ? tool, battery pack(s)
– Includes: 18-volt compact drill/driver, 1/4-inch hex impact driver, 2 compact batteries, charger, and one belt clip
Dewalt 20V vs Milwaukee M18 Combo Kit
|DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt||Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt|
|Key differences||- 20V - 17 x 11 x 5 inches||- Cheaper - 18V - 13 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 13% please click here||save 58% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt is the winner of the comparison based on customer ratings. Also, it has higher voltage that very important for user. The prices between both products are not to much. Pick Dewalt for best result and experiences.