If you’re looking to buy a wireless printer for your home or office, there are many different models from which to choose. Some of the best come from Canon, a long-standing brand with a reputation for quality, but even comparing these means looking at many different features that can affect your daily productivity. When comparing two of their best-selling models, the Canon Pixma MX922 vs MG7520, there are many similarities as well as differences you’ll want to consider before making a choice on which to purchase.
The biggest similarities in both of these lie in their functions. Both print wirelessly and are compatible with mobile devices and tablets, which is extremely convenient. Both have a scanning function and also offer 9600 DPI print resolution, so you can print anything from text documents to photos and have them come out looking great. Both also have the ability to print from the Google cloud, meaning you’ll be able to print right from your Gmail or Google Docs whether you use a Windows, Mac, Chrome or Linux device.
One thing that’s important to note is that the MX922 uses a USB port to print, while the MG7520 has an integrated card reader and uses Wi-Fi. That could be important to you if you don’t want an extra part to deal with or lose. As far as dimensions, the MG7520 is a bit smaller at only about 6” x 17” in surface area, so it will take up less space on your desk or counter.
While both of these machines receive good reviews, the MG7520 does just a little bit better. Users say it has the best print quality and colors print true and rich, even in photos. They also love that it’s very quiet. However, the one feature some users miss in this model is fax capability, which you can find in the MX922.
Canon Pixma MX922 Vs MG7520
|Canon Pixma MX922||Canon Pixma MG7520|
|Key features||- Fully-Integrated, 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-250 XL Or PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Only Replace The Ink That Runs Out!
- With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose||- PIXMA Touch & Print: Print a photo or document by simply opening PPS and touching your NFC compatible Android device to the printer.
- Easily print wirelessly from your Android, iPhone or tablet via PIXMA Printing Solutions and Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Grey, Black) & PGI-250 XL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Only Replace The Inks That Run Out!
- 9600 DPI produces exceptional printing detail for beautiful photos.|
|Customer Rating||3.9 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 50%
please click here||save 35%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As you can see, when comparing the Canon Pixma MX922 vs MG7520, both are very good machines with similar features and functions, so both are a good buy. However, if you must have fax capabilities, the MX922 is a better one to choose. If you print a lot of high-resolution photos and fax isn’t important to you, the MG7520 seems to produce slightly better printed results according to user reviews.