For Apple users, using mobile headset that designed specifically for iPhone, iPad or iPod is a must. Why? Because it will work optimal and better than any general headset. The letter ‘i’ in Bose MIE2i or Klipsch S4i mean that both products are made for Apple. If you need to compare them, then you are in the right place. After our post about Bose MIE2i Vs SIE2i, now we will make battle between Bose MIE2i vs Klipsch S4i.
Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
This remodeled headset sets a brand new standard for audio reproduction that conventional mobile headphones can’t match. It features an enhanced acoustic design, in collaboration with an exclusive Bose TriPort acoustic earphone structure. Music sounds softer and much more natural, with impressive low note performance. Your calls will seem clearer, too, with the additional benefit of hearing them in “stereo system” rather than via a single earpiece.
– Designed specifically for Apple® products: inline remote controls volume, track selection and voice applications
– Take calls with one-touch ease
– StayHear® tips provide greater stability during exercise and other activities
Protective carrying case included
Klipsch Image S4i
The Look S4i utilizes a moving coil micro-speaker with controlled damping for smooth, full-bodied seem that’s much like a more costly design. A dual neodymium magnet motor structure, in each one of the 8.5 mm motorists, determines the S4i’s damping qualities. The Look S4i works effortlessly using the apple iphone 3GS, third generation ipod device shuffle, second generation ipod device touch, 4th generation ipod device nano and also the ipod device classic 120GB. The headset features Apple’s advanced three-button microphone and remote system that simply handles the voice and/or music charge of Apple items.
– 3-button iPhone/iPod control (VOL+, VOL-, ANSWER/PLAY/PAUSE/SKIP+/SKIP-)
– High-quality echo-cancelling microphone, Piano black finish with chrome accents,Cable Length 4.2 feet (1.3 m)
– Exclusive Oval Ear Tips for longterm comfort and excellent sound-isolation & seal
– Superior Bass Response and clarity from dual magnet micro-speaker and oval eartip seal,2 year warranty
– Three sizes of oval eartips (Small, Medium and Large) to achieve the perfect fit & “Snap” carrying pouch included
Bose MIE2i vs Klipsch S4i
|Bose MIE2i||Klipsch S4i|
|Key differences||- Featuring StayHear® - Take calls with one-touch ease||- Piano black finish with chrome accents - 3-button iPhone/iPod control (VOL+, VOL-, ANSWER/PLAY/PAUSE/SKIP+/SKIP-)|
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars||3.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 10% (when you order by January 25, 2014) please click here||save 14% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Bose MIE2i is more expensive, but the money will give you extra satisfaction just like other user’s experiences. Bose MIE2i has better customer ratings than Klipsch S4i. But, if you are on low budget, you still can pick Klipsch S4i without any doubt. Please visit link below to read details and full customer reviews.