We have compared BenQ W1070 vs other 3D Home Theater Projectors previously. In this article, we would like to share the information regarding to the comparison of BenQ W1070 vs W1080st. Firstly, it is really necessary for us to have such technology as well as the projector. Sometimes, the activity within work which forces us to do some presentation is difficult. It is because we have to deal with many audiences as well as explaining all of topics well. Therefore, instead of relying on audio capability, it is supposed to be good if you can prepare the project as well as to preview your slide presentation.
Two of these products which are perfectly manufactured by BenQ are supposed to have some similarity as well. For instance, two of these projectors support by the NVIDIA 3DTV Play, dual HDMI, and DLP Link. Even, these two products can preview your presentation as well as in a 10000:1 contrast ratio. And also, the sound system is built with built-in 2 watt stereo speakers as well.
But then, both of these products have their differences as well. Firstly, the W1070 is featured by Dark Chip 3 which can give the higher resolution of display rather than the W1080st which only featured by the short-throw. Secondly, the price of W1070 is much cheaper rather than the W1080st. It is because the W1080st is featured with more high quality platform as well. Instead of those, both of these products are quite similar in every aspect. So, perhaps, it is quite difficult for you to determine which projector that matches your favor.
BenQ W1070 vs W1080ST
|BenQ W1070||BenQ W1080ST|
|Key features||- Built-in speakers are Plug-and-Play ready, only the power cord and video source connection are - 2 HDMI inputs for video and gaming sources
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- The W1070 is ISF Certified for customization to any room, offering calibration for optimized color performance in both Day and Night modes||- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Picture Modes: Dynamic, Standard, Cinema, 3D, User 1, User 2, User 3
- Showcase Full-HD content in sharp, 1080P HD and enjoy Blu-ray, video games and HD broadcasting in beautiful, high-contrast quality without downscaling or compression
- SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed
- Eco Blank mode allows you to cut the lamp's power consumption by 70% while you pause your activity|
|Customer Rating||4.7 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Regarding to the specification itself, these two products are quite fair in term of quality. Therefore, the thing is you have to determine which one is the cheapest product. As long as its quality comes up with high quality features, you do not have any determination due to it instead of price.