If you’re looking for simple home theater TV sound system, easy to use, but dramatically better than default speakers, perhaps you can use single cabinet surround sound system. There will be no additional equipment needed because you need only to put it under your TV. Zvox 555 or Bose Sole, both can be a perfect choice. But before make decision, please just read our comparison below.
Only 3.5″ high, the ZVOX SoundBase 555 home entertainment system can be put below your flat-panel TV so that you can have multichannel audio without adding lots of clutter for your room. It takes no exterior loudspeakers, subwoofer or speaker wires. The 555 reproduces Television shows, music and movie soundtracks with realistic precision, including very-obvious vocals and thunderous bass. And also the ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system provides amazing three-dimensional seem. The whole seem bar system, including loudspeakers, amplifier, virtual surround technology and powered subwoofer, suits the super-slim cabinet. With simply one hooking up cord along with a one-page user guide, it’s truly “plug and play.” Your cabinet is robustly built using fully-braced MDF (medium density fiber board), not molded plastic. Beautiful hands-lacquered high-gloss ebony finish sections produce a stylish look.
– Dimensions; 28 “w x 14 1/2 “d x 3 3/8 “h
– Weight: 20 pounds. With box and packing: 23 pounds.
– Amplifier: The 555 uses a high-efficiency 70 watt Class D digital amplifier.
– Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) optical (To slink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input.
– Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.
The Bose Solo system sits unobtrusively beneath most Televisions as much as 37” and lots of as much as 42”. It’s a perfect option for your primary room or use within another room, like the bed room. Make one link with the television, plug the speaker in to the wall and embrace another experience of minutes flat. One listen, and you’ll realize there’s more seem inside your Television shows than you imagined.
– Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
– More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
– Single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
– Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall
– Simple four-button remote with power, mute and volume
Zvox 555 vs Bose Solo
|Zvox 555||Bose Solo|
|Key differences||- 3.5 inch
- 28 "w x 14 1/2 "d x 3 3/8 "h
- Cheaper||- 12.2 x 20.8 x 3 inches|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 13%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both are great products so the only thing to consider is customer satisfaction level. Based on that, Zvox 555 is the winner of this battle. The price also cheaper than Bose Solo so you can save your money. But, you can simply pick Bose Solo if you want to. Below, you can get best deal available online.