It is obvious that you want to have a watch which is very useful for your everyday life. There is no doubt that you need to know the specification of every watch that you are going to buy. There are many choices of watch that you can buy. Before buying a watch, you need to know your purpose of buying it. It will be much better if you buy a watch that you can use to support your hobby.
If you like to have watch with many functions, Suunto Core or Casio Pathfinder is recommended for you. However, you need to know the difference of Suunto Core vs Casio Pathfinder before buying it for real. For those who like to wear light watch with many functions, Suunto Core can be the best choice since besides showing common information, it also provides accurate compass for your trip.
Meanwhile, Casio Pathfinder is not a bad watch either. It is a great watch with many features. Having this watch makes you do not need to think about the battery since it can recharge itself due to its solar energy. Besides, it is very great for you who want to have one perfect watch for your daily life. Undoubtedly, it is recommended for you to have this watch to support your appearance and your hobby as well.
Suunto Core vs Casio Pathfinder
|Suunto Core Altimeter||Casio Pathfinder|
|Key features||- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
- Altimeter displays current elevation, shows ascent or descent and records session
- Intelligent storm alarm senses drops in air pressure and notifies you of approaching storms
- Barometer helps you predict changing conditions; built-in weather trend indicator
- All black finish; accurately measures depth to 30 feet; weighs 2.26 ounces; 2-year warranty||- With its solar-power capabilities, titanium construction, and myriad functions, this rugged Casio watch is suited for the true outdoorsman.
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features bi-directional bezel, five alarms, altimeter feature, compass, stopwatch, and calendar
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet)|
|Customer Rating||4.1 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 18%
please click here||save 25%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Since both of watches have their own pros, you just need to think about your need in choosing the watch. If you are looking for accurate compass, both of watch provide it for you. However, if you wear Suunto Core, you have to be ready to replace the battery every 9 or 10 months. Casio Pathfinder will be better choice if you do not want to be bothered with battery since this watch can recharger the battery from the solar.