You have many ways to create your music sound fantastic, but eventually all depends on your personal preferences. If you are new to the concept of Over-Ear Headphones, optimizing your music system may seem like a challenging task, but you can break it down into parts and streamline it easily. We are about to compare Sennheiser Urbanite XL Vs Beats Studio on this post. So keep reading and find out the one.
Sennheiser Urbanite XL
The Sennheiser URBANITE adores your ears. This headphone is for you, a powerful, uncompromising performance, showing Sennheiser’s hunt for ideal sound. URBANITE delivers significant club sound with massive bass and ideal quality through the entire frequency range. Your ears are moved to centerstage with URBANITE.
The world’s most well-known headphone has been totally remodeled and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, more sexy, more powerful, and more comfy, with detail sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the power and exhilaration you desire from Beats, and also a powerful, reengineered sound.
Sennheiser Urbanite XL Vs Beats Studio
|Sennheiser Urbanite XL||Beats Studio|
|Key features||- Take the club with you - Legendary Sennheiser sound featuring massive bass, smooth midrange and extended treble.
- Tough companion - Constructed using premium extra rugged parts like stainless steel hinges and aluminum sliders for reliability and durability.
- Stay connected - control your music and calls (includes detachable cable with 3-button remote control and integrated microphone for Apple iOS devices)
- Easy to store and bring along - foldable design makes them easy to collapse and store in the supplied soft pouch.
- Peace of mind - 2-years international warranty when purchased from an Authorized Sennheiser dealer.||- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge keeps the vibe going.
- Includes - Beats New Studio over ear headphones, USB 2.0 Charging Cable, USB power adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, RemoteTalk cable, Hard shell carrying case, Beats cleaning cloth, Quick Start-Up Guide|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||3.9 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 32%
please click here||save 28%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on price and customer ratings, we recommend you to choose Sennheiser Urbanite XL Over-Ear Headphones. This reliable and affordable headphone will bring massive bass, smooth midrange and extended treble.