Discover the differences between Roku 3 vs Apple TV and find which one is best for you. Roku 3 Streaming Player and Apple TV MD199LL/A, both are very high demanded products and leader in HD player for our home entertainment. If you feel confused in choosing the right product, then you are in the right place. Below, you can read full comparisons between Roku 3 vs Apple TV.
The new superstar streaming. Faster and more entertaining. Now how comfortable private listening. Includes one-stop search in the channel leading as Amazon Instant Video, Netflix and Hulu Plus, a free mobile application for iOS and Android, and comprehensive connectivity options. Angry Birds Space includes FREE. 3 subtitles Roku Netflix support. A USB port enables playback of local media (supported formats include: MP4 (H.264) and MKV (H.264) video / audio AAC and MP3 / JPG and PNG). Video Output: 1080p, 720p and 480p via HDMI. Audio output: digital via HDMI (7.1/5.1 channel surround sound pass-through and stereo). 12V – 1A power adapter.
key features :
– Over 150,000 movies and TV shows at your fingertips from Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, VUDU and more
– Music from Amazon Cloud Player, Spotify, Pandora, MOG, Rdio, Vevo and TuneIn
– Live sports packages including NBA League Pass Broadband, NHL GameCenter LIVE, MLS LIVE, UFCTV, and MLB.TV Premium
– Family entertainment from PBS and Disney
– Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
– Top news sources with MSNBC, Fox News, Huffington Post, CNBC and WSJ
The elegant Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment on your widescreen TV. Choose from thousands of current and classic movies and TV shows on iTunes – many of them in stunning high definition 1080p. Watch sports live in HD. The content from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo and more access. With AirPlay, you can play video, display photos and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on your TV.
key features :
-Buy or rent from the largest selection of HD movies–over 15,000 titles.
– Buy commercial-free HD TV shows–over 90,000 TV episodes.
– Stream from the huge Netflix catalog of movies and TV shows (subscription required).
– Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, watch HD podcasts, and listen to Internet radio.
– Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.1
– View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud (requires iCloud-enabled device).
– Watch live and archived MLB, NBA, and NHL games in HD.2
– With an iTunes Match subscription you can listen to all of your favorite songs in your iCloud library from your HDTV.3
– Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
– Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
– Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video (cable sold separately).
Roku 3 Vs Apple TV
|Roku 3||Apple TV|
|Top Key Feature||Over 150,000 movies and TV shows at your fingertips from Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, VUDU and more||Best for Apple products user|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 10%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you are Apple maniac and recently Apple products user, then we recommend you to choose Apple TV than Roku. But if you are not Apple user or need to move from Apple, Roku is best choice.