Router technology is developing. You will find out that different series under the same manufacturer may have different improvement. For those who already take a look at Netgear N300 and Netgear N600, you will notice how things change between the series. (See also: Netgear CM600 Vs CM500)
Netgear N600 VS N300 comparison is another battle between the new and older technology. The N300 is available in both cable and wireless type. When you work with older device, N300 with cabling feature may give you a real technology support. But at the same time, you will deal with the common problem set by cabling. As part of the in between router technology device, N300 is a good bridge between the old and new wiring type application. The N600 is fully set as wireless modem router. For this point, there is no need to worry about the cabling. You need to concentrate more on how the wireless quality performance.
Apart from cabling feature, N300 has lower Wi-Fi speed than N600. N300 only run up to 300 Mbps while N600 able to run up to 600 Mbps. The Wi-Fi range for N300 is only perfect for medium size place. To reach larger spot, you need N600 Wi-Fi support. Those who use N300 may experience unwanted interference. You will not have this problem when you work with N600. N600 has simultaneous dual band that twice the bandwidth and avoids interference. N300 is not supported Windows 8. This point will be the drawback that makes it difficult for future application. On the contrary, the N600 has support Windows 8. From this point, you can take N600 as long term use compared with N300.
Netgear N600 Vs N300
|Netgear N600||Netgear N300|
|Key features||- Supports Windows 8
- Faster WiFi Speed ? N600 Dual Band WiFi delivers 300 + 300Mbps
- Ideal WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Simultaneous Dual Band ? Reduces interferences for better connections to more WiFi devices
- NETGEAR genie® home network manager for easy installation and home network management||- Supports Windows 8
- Fast downloads and online gaming with speeds up to 300 Mbps
- NETGEAR Genie® App - Easy-to-use dashboard to monitor, control & repair home networks
- Live Parental Controls - Centralized parental control for all of your connected devices
- Wireless security with the highest grade protection
- Backed by NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty|
|Customer Rating||3.6 out of 5 stars||3.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 34%
please click here||save 43%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Netgear N600 is the best option for long term use. But if you want something for short term, the affordable N300 will be the perfect option. For better performance, you can take N600.