Choosing the perfect remote can be difficult, especially when there are multiple models of remote control all made by a good brand. Logitech Harmony has built a reputation for producing quality universal remote controls, but it could be difficult to choose between the Logitech Harmony 650 vs Logitech Harmony 700. In order to make the right decision for you, you have to know what each model is offering and which one is going to better meet your needs. We are here to help consumers make the right choice by evaluating both models to determine which one would be the best choice for you.
Both remote controls work on multiple systems such as televisions, DVD, CDs, and PVR. They both work from a distance of 50 ft. One of the biggest differences between both of these remotes is the price. The Logitech Harmony 650 runs on the market for a reasonable price of $68.99, where the Logitech Harmony 700 runs on the market for $161.99. The 650 will work on five devices where the 700 will expand and work on an additional device. The Logitech 700 has the technological advancement over the Logitech 650 because it has a touchscreen color LCD screen compared to the graphical LCD that the 650 has.
Logitech Harmony 650
– Replaces up to 5 other remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
– Supports 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
– Simple online setup using your PC, live customer support available
– Bright color screen shows your favorite-channel icons plus commands for easy navigation
– One-click activity buttons like “Watch a DVD” automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
Logitech Harmony 700
– Rechargeable design keeps your remote charged and ready for up to a week – no batteries to buy or replace
– Brilliant color screen displays favorite-channel icons and commands for easy selection
– One-touch activity buttons automatically turn on all the right devices for instant access to TV, DVDs, music and more
– Replaces multiple remotes with universal control of up to 6 different components
– Supports virtually any home-entertainment component, including over 250,000 devices from over 5,000 brands
Logitech Harmony 650 Vs 700
|Logitech Harmony 650||Logitech Harmony 700|
|Dimensions||10.8 x 1.6 x 5.8 inches||10.8 x 2.2 x 5.8 inches |
|Customer Rating||3.7 out of 5 stars||4.1 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 24%
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Even though the 700 is a newer model, some consumers found that the 650 had more features. Both products feature macros and online set up, but only the 650 include a sleep timer. They both have pretty much the same installation compatibility, except the 700 requires CD installation. Experts have looked at both of these products and gave each product their own quantitative rating based off their unique features. The Logitech Harmony 700 received a quantitative rating of 85, where the 650 has an impressive rating of 92. When putting the Logitech Harmony 650 VS 700 in review, most would assume the latest model is better, but it would appear that unless a touch screen is what your interested in, the 650 has the better qualities.