Appearances can be deceptive, both these products are different, yet have striking similarities, making the choice tough. The latest wonders in the realm of technology, packing functionality and portability into a great device. Both are perfect for daily use, however the Surface Pro is a tablet, and the wonder from Lenovo is an Ultrabook.
Tech savvy people would probably settle for Lenovo Yoga for its price. Not to be outdone however is the Surface Pro that is dependable for the power and performance it packs. Although it is slightly bigger to qualify for a tablet (900g), it runs on 4th generation Intel i5 processor as against the MediaTek MT8389 Quad Core Processor (1.2GHz) in Lenovo Yoga.
Lenovo’s display earns more points with a 10.1 inc sized screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels in answer to Surface Pro’s resolution that pales a bit at 1920 X 1080 measuring 10.6 in.
Lenovo Yoga Vs Surface Pro
|Lenovo Yoga Multimode 10-inch Tablet ||Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet|
|Key features||- Epic 18-hour battery life
- Multiple usage modes: Hold, Tilt, and Stand
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 10.1-inch Display
- MediaTek MT8389 Quad Core Processor (1.2GHz)
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory||- 3rd generation Intel Core i5 Processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000;Windows 8 Pro
- 4GB Ram Dual Channel Memory; Screen: 10.6" ClearType HD Display, Resolution: 1920x1080, Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen), Touch: 10-point multi-touch
- Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing; Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology
- 128 GB (approximately 89 GB available for user content)
- Full-size USB 3.0, microSDXC card reader, Headset jack, MiniDisplay port, Cover port; Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer|
|Price range||$259.99||$562.98 (128 GB Hard Drive)|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 13%
please click here||save 44%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both come with brand docks from the respective manufacturers, providing for easy desktop use. The Lenovo, by virtue of its weight, may be difficult to hold in your hand for long. The Surface Pro is easy to handle and carry without much ado. For people who have tons to type every day and need to save money, the Lenovo Yoga would be the best bet.