When choosing between Jabra Extreme 2 vs Jawbone Era bluetooth headsets, it’s important to take into account their differences to make a wise decision. So here we are going to take a look at these two gadget’s specs so you can better know which one to buy.
In terms of price Jabras come out new for as little as $200,00 dollars while Jawbone comes out new for about $89,99 dollars. That’s a difference of about $100,00 dollars. Jabra is lighter on the ear weighing only 5.12 ounces against Jawbone’s 5.76 ounces, which is good to know just in case you have to use them for many hours. Both have a talk time of about 5.5 hours and Jawbone’s standby time of 10 days only loses against the others standby time of 10.5 days.
In terms of size Jawbone’s dimensions are 2.02 inches, 0.57 inches, 0.95 inches against Jabra’s 3.75 inches, 1.97 inches, 7.24 inches. So those that enjoy a smaller headset will prefer Jawbone although it’s slightly less efficient than Jabra. But still in terms of sound capability Jawbone includes 25% above average wide band speaker which improves sound receptivity. Every purchase from Jabra includes a free car charger which is a small perk to make buyers lean towards buying it, regardless it offering a more complete and unique set of specs that stand out to the eye.
Jabra Extreme 2 Vs Jawbone Era
|Jabra Extreme 2||Jawbone Era|
|Key features||- Mono Bluetooth headset with optimized noise cancellation for reduced background noise and excellent call clarity under any environment
- Noise Blackout 3.0 technology; HD Voice ready technology; spoken Caller ID, battery and connection status with Voice Guidance
- A2DP audio streaming capabilities; connects to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Includes two ear hooks, two Ultimate Comfort Eargels, and car charger
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time and 10.5 days of standby time
- Includes USB, car and wall chargers
- Multiuse - connect up to two active Bluetooth® devices at the same time||- Advanced Bluetooth headset in Shadowbox design with NoiseAssasin 3.0 noise and wind canceling technology for clear communication
- 25 percent larger wideband speaker that brings Hi-Definition audio as you talk on the phone, listen to music, and more
- Customizable features with MyTALK platform--download apps, set different languages, and more
- Jawbone battery meter automatically displays on iPhone (BlackBerry and others available at MyTALK)
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time|
|Customer Rating||3.6 out of 5.0 stars||3.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 8%
please click here||save 25%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The two gadgets have only $100 dollars difference that makes Jabra more expensive and slightly better performing in more specs which might not make most buyers compromise to buy the best. Those though that seek quality at a more affordable price will then be able to choose Jawbone knowing that it closely follows the others high quality specs and performance. So these are some small adjustments that make the whole difference when choosing between one and the other so heed these pointers to make you know which one to buy now.