The Bluetooth speakerphone is a useful device for people who often get mobile. That can be a good solution on receiving the call when we are driving and doing many other activities. There are so many choices of the products of the Bluetooth speakerphone which are ready to be chosen, as like the product from the popular brand of Jabra. There are two different series of the Bluetooth speakerphones which we can compare from the brand. They are Jabra Freeway and Cruiser 2. Sure, those products are from the same popular Brand of Jabra, so that the comparison can be useful for them who are looking for a right Bluetooth speakerphone.
Jabra Cruiser 2 and the Freeway one have some similarities and differences, such like the talk time which is provided by them. The talk time of both of the product is fourteen hours. However, the standby time is different from the Cruiser 2 to the Freeway. That is 480-hour standby time for Cruiser 2 and 960 hour for the Freeway. The charging time for those two series is the same, about two hours.
There are some features which are the same and different from those two products. The differences are on the features of vibration, accelerometer, built in display, AVC (Automatic Volume Controls), cancellations of wind, isolations of voice, cancelation of echo, and built in DSP. Those features could not be found in the Cruiser 2 but those can be found in the Freeway series. The audio types for both series are also different. The Cruiser 2 is mono, while the Freeway one is stereo.
Jabra Cruiser 2 vs Jabra Freeway
|Jabra Cruiser 2||Jabra Freeway|
|Key features||- Bluetooth-enabled, in-car speakerphone for safe hands-free calling while driving
- Acoustically optimized design with Noise Blackout dual microphones and a powerful speaker
- Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and transmit your music and calls to your car speakers
- Advanced MultiUse allows you to have two active connections at the same time
- Downloads your phonebook and tells you who is calling||- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio|
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars||3.9 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 26%
please click here||save 51%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Still, for the Jabra Cruiser 2 vs Jabra Freeway, there is still the winner. Based on its features and technology, Jabra Freeway becomes the winner. It provides many more features and also the better voice quality. However, the price is not cheaper. Still, it is not the significantly different on the price so it can be totally a good choice if it is suitable to the budget.