We have posted full comparison between Garmin Forerunner 210 vs 610 on the previous post. This time, we will make battle between Garmin Forerunner 10 vs 110. As told before, Garmin have a lot of Forerunner types. You need to read reviews and each features before making decision on what type that fit to your needs.
Garmin Forerunner 10
Forerunner 10 is really a Gps navigation running watch that’s so simple to use, you can begin your run using the press of a single button. While you run, Forerunner 10 instantly alerts you whenever you complete each mile, providing you with an amiable beep along with a screen that flashes your time and effort for your mile. Whenever your run is performed, upload to Garmin’s online for free community, Garmin Connect, to determine it on the map, have more detail on each mile and share it with buddies. It also highlights your individual records. Share your activities together with your buddies to allow them to call at your miles accumulate. Display size – .81W x .77H, Display resolution – 55W x 32H pixels
– High sensitivity GPS receiver
– Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
– Easy-to-use, button operated
– Virtual Pacer compares current pace to target
Garmin Forerunner 110
Garmin’s Forerunner 110 may be the simplest method to track your training. It’s Gps navigation-enabled therefore it knows what lengths and just how fast–without any extra features. There’s without any setup needed, so that you can just press start and run or walk by using it.
– GPS-enabled trainer watch accurately records your distance, time and pace
– High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked on satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
– Rechargeable battery provides 8 hours life in training mode, 3 weeks in power save mode
– Upload data to Garmin Connect site to view workout summaries, create goals and more
– Add ANT+ heart rate monitor for heart rate-based calorie computation,Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
Garmin Forerunner 10 vs 110
The most important difference between both models is the compatible feature with a HR monitor. 110 is compatible with a HR monitor, 10 doesn’t. Bellow you can see the comparison on the table.
|Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch||Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Watch|
|Key differences||- cheaper
- available in many colors
- 55 x 32||- available in heart rate monitor type (compatible with a HR monitor)
- 52 X 30|
|Customer Rating*||4.4 out of 5 stars||3.9 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer*||save 30%
please click here||save 30%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you need extra features Forerunner, you can pick 110 as best choice. For people who have lower budget, Forerunner is perfect choice. Its really cheap. You can find best deal available on the online market through link below.