Many people know about Garmin. The Garmin is famous for the navigation technologies. The products have significant roles for consumer’s life such as aviation, automotive, marine, outdoor recreation, and wireless applications. The Garmin products ease the consumers’ activities and also make them feel the sophisticated lifestyle. One of Gamin’s eminent products is watch. The Garmin Fenix 2 and Garmin Tactix are Garmin’s superior watches. Many people talk about Garmin Fenix 2 vs Tactix. What do distinguish them?
The Garmin Fenix 2 included in GPS Watch. This GPS Watch is designed for several outdoor activities such as fitness training, ski, swimming, or mountain climbing. This watch can be navigated for these activities. The Garmin Fenix 2 has fitness training and running metric. You can control running speed, heart rate, recovery timer and VO2 max. Besides the GPS feature, the Fenix is completed with ABC feature (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass). You can monitor the land height, air pressure, and direction with this device only. The Bluetooth of Garmin watch can help you to synchronize the data without a cable. The temperature sensor is useful to give information about your body temperature and avoid hyperthermia. Read also : Garmin Fenix 2 vs Suunto Ambit 2.
Gamin Tactix is also GPS Watch as if fenix 2. Garmin Tactix has almost of Garmin Fenix 2 features, but there are several significant differences between them. The similarities between Fenix and Tactix are because the Tactix is next generation of Gamin Fenix 2. The Tactix is designed for military purposes. In hardware side, the Tactix has non-reflective surface because the shape of its mineral glass is curve. Another significant difference of both fenix and tactix is jumpmaster mode. The Fenix does not have this mode. There are three modes of jumpmaster option, they are HAHO (High Altitude High Opening), HAHO (High Altitude Low Opening), and Static. The jumpmaster will ease your jump activity.
Garmin Fenix 2 Vs Garmin Tactix
|Garmin Fenix 2||Garmin Tactix|
|Key features||- Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data, and heart rate1
- Running Dynamics - When paired with HRM-Run monitor2, fenix 2 provides feedback on Running form by measuring cadence (number of steps per minute), vertical oscillation (bounce in your Running motion), and ground contact time
- Ski-Board Mode measures 3D speed and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection, plus features Ski specific data pages, history of runs, performance data
- Indoor and outdoor Swim Modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time.
- Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect, Live Track and social media ||- High-sensitivity GPS positioning with automatic calibrating altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- All metal surfaces PVD-coated in black to be non-reflective
- Negative mode liquid crystal display with green LE D backlight for night vision compatibility
- Scratch-resistant, curved mineral glass lens and rugged forged stainless steel rear case
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 50 hours in GPS mode, 3 weeks in sensor mode, and 5 weeks in watch mode - Preloaded with Jumpmaster software for skydivers, Tide data (for the U.S. only), and worldwide basemap|
|Customer Rating||4.0 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This is a favorite topic of people who want to know more about the both of the Garmin’s products differences. The Garmin Fenix 2 vs Tactix topic also becomes reference for people who look for the Fenix or Tactix advantages. Generally, both of Fenix and Tactix have effective training modes. The materials of all Garmin products are strong and qualified. It use anti-scratching mineral glass lens. They are waterproof and nigh vision friendly too. Although many similarities in this Garmin Fenix 2 vs Tactix reference, they are still have differences too. If you are attracted with Garmin’s watches, choose watch that is suitable for your needs and activities.