Fitbit Blaze and Polar A360 are two fitness tracker smartwatches available in the same price range on the market. You can get either of them with a budget around two hundred bucks or so. However, we all certainly want to get the fullest value out of the money that we spend. Therefore, we should be careful in choosing between Fitbit Blaze and Polar A360. Between the two, which is the model that is best for us? Let us compare them!
Fitbit Blaze is a fitness tracker smartwatch that is loved by many users for the sleek, elegant, and classy appearance. There are several strap choices with different colors and sizes available, constructed of flexible and durable elastomer material, and the frame is made of surgical-grade stainless steel. Fitbit Blaze works with a rechargeable battery that can last up to 5 days per single charge, and connects to your gadget via Bluetooth with a syncing range of up to 20 feet. It has no built-in GPS, but it can use the GPS in the connected device to map your routes and track your stats. It is already equipped with a heart rate monitor, thus the PurePulse feature is available to provide you with continuous wrist-based heart rate monitoring without requiring annoying chest straps. It is very smart and can provide you simplified heart rate zone information for quick checking during workouts. It also supports multi-sports tracking to track runs, cross-training, cardio, biking, and other activities. Pleasantly, Fitbit Blaze can also give you text notifications and music control. Fitbit Blaze is waterproof to endure some wetness from splashes or sweats, but it is not fully water resistant and is advised not to submerge it.
Polar A360 is also a smartwatch that is specifically made for fitness tracking purposes. One notable feature of Polar A360 is that it is fully waterproof so that it can be used for swimming! This is certainly a huge advantage over Fitbit Blaze. Furthermore, Polar A360 is available in more size options, allowing you to pick one that fits you more properly. Also, it has advanced technology that allows it to vibrate to alert you when there are notifications or inactivity alerts to help you stay active. It is armed with many built-in features as well, such as wrist-based heart rate monitor, activity tracker, calorie counter, and personalized training guidance. There are free apps and web services, too.
Fitbit Blaze Vs Polar A360
|Fitbit Blaze||Polar A360|
|Key features||- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Get PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more
- Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack||- Accurate wrist-based heart rate monitor with personalized training guidance to reach your fitness goals
- Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/7
- Bright colorful touch screen with vibrating smart notifications and inactivity alerts that help you stay active
- Customize your A360 activity tracker to fit your style with interchangeable, waterproof wristbands
- For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple|
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||3.4 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||Save 15% Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Fitbit Blaze and Polar A360 are both great products, but the fact that Polar A360 has a better water resistance, besides the free apps and web services, makes Polar A360 a bigger steal for the money!