Are you confused in choosing between Fitbit Blaze and Moto 360? Of course, the two products are indeed similar in many ways. Especially, both products can be classified as smartwatches with fitness and health tracking functions. However, you may have heard that Fitbit Blaze is specifically engineered for fitness and health purposes, and the manufacturer even has emphasized that it is a fitness tracker watch rather than a full smartwatch. On the other hand, Moto 360 seems to come with a wider functionality, and a little bit higher price as well. So, what are the actual differences between the two? Which is the one that you should get?
Fitbit Blaze is a fitness tracker watch that comes in sleek and trendy, featuring a flexible and durable elastomer wristband with several color choices and a rectangular color LCD screen protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and surgical-grade stainless steel frame. It connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth with a maximum syncing range of 20 feet, and comes with convenience features such as text notifications and music control. Fitbit Blaze is equipped with various built-in sensors, making it capable of performing comprehensive fitness tracking functions. It can count your steps, calories, distance, as well as sleep, active, and passive durations. It is smart enough to determine if you are sleeping and comes with a silent wake alarm for waking you up after enough rest. It can also alert you if you have been idle for too long, encouraging you to stay active. It doesn’t have built-in GPS, but uses the GPS of your mobile device for tracking. There is a wrist-based heart rate monitor, too, providing continuous heart rate monitoring without using annoying chest straps. Fitbit Blaze supports multi-sports activities and has a battery life of up to 5 days.
See also: Fitbit Blaze Vs Fitbit Alta.
Motorola Moto 360 is a smartwatch that features easy and practical usage, as well as wide functionality. It is equipped with a handy quick-release wristband for easy wearing, adjustment, and customization, and a rounded color display screen that is also protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and ultra-thin bezel. By connecting it to your mobile device, you can also get real-time notifications, updates, and information, such as messages, news, and weather, without having to constantly check your gadget. It is built upon the AndroidWear operating system, so it is compatible with various apps and services available for the platform. Plus, it is decently armed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno 305 with 450MHz GPU. Its battery can last up to 1.5 days. However, the fitness tracking functions available are only steps and calories counts, and heart rate monitoring.
Fitbit Blaze Vs Moto 360
|Fitbit Blaze||Moto 360|
|Key features||- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Get PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more
- Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable Connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly||- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Motorola to work like-new
- Moto 360 can be voice-controlled without pressing a button and can complete actions, such as sending text messages, taking notes, scheduling meetings, and opening an app
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation gives you step-by-step navigation instructions in the watch display guide you to your destination
- Water and dust resistant IP67 rating which means that it is fully dustproof and can be immersed in up to 3.3' (1m) of water for up to 30 minutes|
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5.0 stars||4.1 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||Save 13% Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you only require the fitness tracking functions, then Fitbit Blaze is the fullest bang for your money. It even already has useful and convenient text notifications and music control. On the other hand, Motorola Moto 360 is the way to go if you prefer for a smartwatch with a wide software ecosystem.