There are various scanners available; each of them have their own unique properties. As a buyer of a quality scanner you surely will have epson and canon in your mind and are confused on which one to invest. Here we present you a detailed comparison of epson perfection v600 vs canon canoscan 9000f. Read also : Epson Perfection V600 Vs V550.
Epson v600 has higher bit depth (48 bit color depth) which means higher image quality. Yes the scanner has easy scan buttons and hence it is easy to operate. No doubts the scanner is small in dimensions and hence easy to store. Of course with smaller dimensions comes the feature “light in weight.” The scanner has extended hinges on the cover which makes it easy to scan hard bound documents. The scanner comes with few negative points; it is highly priced, it has external power supply and yes after paying the high price you will still have to here the loud noise made by the scanner during the photo scanning process.
Now let us look at some points of Canon Canoscan 9000f. This scanner has an auto scan mode which is lacking in Epson v600. With the help of this mode the scanner can automatically scan the type of document being scanned (photo card, visiting card etc), crop the same and adjust accordingly and saves the relevant file. It also operates less power compared to the other one. This one also has high optical scan resolution which means image can be made bigger without any software and yes no compromise on quality. If you are using Evernote then this one will synchronize. Yes it looks stylish and trendy and cheery on the cake it is cheaper than the Epson V600.
Epson Perfection V600 Vs Canon Canoscan 9000F
|Epson Perfection V600||Canon Canoscan 9000F|
|Key features||- Create extraordinary enlargements from film - 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17" x 22"
- Scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film - built-in Transparency Unit
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos - DIGITAL ICE for Prints
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film - DIGITAL ICE for Film
- Restore faded color photos with one touch - Epson Easy Photo Fix included||- FARE (Film Automatic Retouching and Enhancement) Level 3: This built-in retouching technology delivers automatic correction to photos and film, removing much of the dust and scratches while restoring their color, all at the same time
- Zero warm-up time and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you're scanning
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.5.8 to 10.7|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.4 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 13%
please click here||save 15%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
So when we talk about epson perfection v600 vs canon canoscan 9000f we would recommend canon canoscan 9000f as a perfect buy for you.