Buying home cinema indeed becomes so much important especially for those who need to know the most about in looking for the best experiences in how to get the maximum entertainment. In this case, what you really need to compare the most is about Epson 8350 vs 8345. Those products sometimes make people troublesome in choosing the best one for their need. In this case, let’s learn further here about those products actually. The purpose is to make sure about in how to look for the most suitable product to buy.
First thing to know about products is the superiority of Epson 8350. There are many reasons why the product offers best superiority. It is shorter compared to 8345. It has the height of 137.2 mm. This product is also bigger in the aspect of projection size. Therefore, you may never suffer from problems in how to get the good aspect of consideration of the product to get. It will become so much helpful for any people in looking for the sturdier appearance of the product.
Reviewing about the home cinema indeed always provide people with good information related to comparison of products. There are many things to pay attention the most about it here. The quality of the product can be reviewed well from Epson 8350. It provides people with the best quality of entertainment for those who aim for quality functions of the home cinema.
Epson 8350 vs 8345
|Epson 8350||Epson 8345|
|Key features||- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - a contrast ratio up to 50,000:1
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night - 2000 lumens color and white light output1
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience - D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Sharp, crystal-clear detail - 1080p TFT D7 chip and Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9, Compatible with 4:3 and 16:9 video formats (with anamorphic lens and scaler) with Normal, Full or Zoom Modes
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - C2Fine technology and 3LCD, 3-chip technology||- Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Color Brightness: 1800 lumens
- White Brightness: 1800 lumens
- Lens shift for flexible installation
- 1080p Full HD; up to 25000:1 contrast ratio
- Support and 90-day lamp limited warranty
- Two-year projector limited warranty|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 4%
please click here||save 5%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The only downside of 8350 is the aspect of price. It is more expensive compared to 8345. Yet, if it is compared to the basic quality of 8350, you can find out that the price becomes no problem for any of you. It can be considered those products to provide great benefits for any different people out there. Yet, 8350 comes as superior one.