Dremel recently upgraded their popular SM20 Saw-Max with US40 Ultra-Saw. Since their price difference is not that much from each other, it is very intriguing to see what ante that the company has put in the newer model. Comparing the two products against each other will also help us in deciding the best one that worth our well-earned money. Okay, let us get straight into the battle! Have a look : Dremel Saw Max Vs Rockwell Versacut.
While Dremel Saw Max has possesed a wide range of versatiles usages – you can do straight cuts, plunge cuts, as well as flush cuts with the product – Dremel Ultra Saw extended the trait to the upper level. Dremel Ultra Saw is designed not only for doing cuts but also for surface preparations. The bundle has included the accessories needed. You just install the US410 Diamond Surface Prep Wheel and turn the tool sideways to remove either paint, rust, or roughness. It is always neat to have many functionalities in a single device.
Dremel Ultra Saw is armed with a stronger amplifier than Dremel Saw Max and also a wider blade diameter. Hence, it is able to perform stronger and faster on tough surfaces, like plywood and metal. Additionally, the front guard of Ultra Saw uses metalic material while Saw Max uses plastic. Although they both have ¾” cutting depth, the Ultra Saw comes with an adjustable depth guide and plunge action, providing the user with more precision and control.
Dremel Saw Max Vs Ultra Saw
|Dremel SM20-02 120-Volt Saw-Max||Dremel US40-01 Ultra-Saw|
|Key features||- Versatile cutting system for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile, masonry)
- Powerful 6-amp motor for tough applications
- Worm drive gearing for durability and power
- Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
- Second-wheel position for flush cutting||- Powerful 7.5-Amp Motor for tough applications and faster cutting
- 3-in-1 Tool for Expanded Versatility: Go beyond just cutting- with the added benefit of surface preparation and flush cutting applications
- Faster Speed of Cut: Rip through plywood and cut more metal
- Added Durability: Long lasting drive train, metal foot and guard to take on more difficult tasks
- Adjustable depth guide and plunge action for precision and control|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save 52%
please click here||save 55%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Dremel US40 Ultra-Saw is certainly a great upgrade from Dremel SM20 Saw-Max. As it comes with more power, versatility, and durability, it is definitely the winner here.