If you like, need and regularly scan everything, you should try mobile paper scanner instead of conventional scanner. Mobile paper scanner will give you new experiences, more effective, simple and easier way to scan. On this post, we will give you comprehensive comparison between Doxie Go vs Fujitsu Scansnap. We have picked Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100 because it has relatively similar price with Doxie Go.
Doxie is really a different type of document scanner that scans paper, photos, and receipts anywhere – no computer needed. Just charge up and switch it on, wherever you’re – place your paper, receipts, and photos to scan, archive, and share. Doxie produces searchable Ebooks on your hard drive, or transmits your paper to popular cloud applications like Evernote and Dropbox. Whenever you scan towards the cloud, your scans can be found on all your products, supported, and simply shared.
- Doxie Go delivers smart and simple scanning you can take anywhere – no computer required
- Built-in rechargeable battery and memory – stores up to 600 pages (2400 photos), or insert an SD card / USB flash drive for additional storage
- Doxie’s tiny size makes it easy to scan at your desk or on the go – just insert your paper. Scan full color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi
- Award-winning ABBYY® OCR technology recognizes the text in your document and creates multi-page searchable PDFs
Fujitsu Scansnap S1100
The ScanSnap S1100 document scanner pushes the boundaries of weight and size for extreme mobility while delivering smooth full-page document checking. The weight (12.3 oz .) causes it to be feel almost non-existent inside a carry-on, and it is dimensions allow it to fit almost anywhere. Scan all of the documents you encounter from full-size documents to business card printing and receipts and rapidly have them taken care of and off the mind. You just need your laptop and something USB cable to scan and share your documents from nearly anywhere, anytime.
- ScanSnap S1100 can scan thick postcards, greeting cards, and even plastic ID cards.
- ScanSnap S1100 can scan a letter size page in about 7.5 seconds
- The ScanSnap S1100 features automated image processing functions including Auto skew correction, Auto orientation, and Auto color detection.
- Scan your collection of business cards in CardMinder and it automatically extract the important information
Doxie Go vs Fujitsu Scansnap S1100
|Doxie Go||Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100|
|Key differences||- Built-in rechargeable battery and memory - stores up to 600 pages (2400 photos)||- Robust Plastic Card Scanning
- Flexible Two-Way Paper Path|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 5%
please click here||save 5%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Equipped with built-in rechargeable battery and memory, Doxie Go can be your perfect choice, especially for high mobility purpose. On the other side, Fujitsu Scansnap is still a good choice for its extra features : robust plastic card scanning & better customer ratings. Fujitsu is known better as one of greatest brand in PC products all around the world. Just pick your choice through link below.
Incoming search terms:
- doxie vs scansnap
- doxie go vs fujitsu s1100
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100 versus doxie go
- scansnap vs doxie
- doxie vs fujitsu scanner
- fujitsu ix500 vs doxie Go
- doxie vs
- fujitsu vs doxie
- ScanSnap S1100 vs doxie
- scansnap s1100 vs doxie go