Digitalized format will let you to have things much practical than any paper based format. You will be able to put the whole documents in a single USB flash drive at ease. To transfer your paper based document into digitalized format, scanning the paper will be the option that you have. For this purpose, you can take Doxie as your option.
Doxie has two products that are worth to consider. There are Doxie Go and Doxie One. Each of them has different feature that is worth to consider. Both scanners are set as portable scanner. There is no need to connect the scanners to any PC or laptop. This point will let you to scan your paper stuff at home or at the office easily.
If you have a place with no power source, Doxie Go will be the perfect option. This scanner has built-in rechargeable battery. It will be best to recharge the battery at home first before using to anyplace that you need to go to. Unfortunately, you will not have the same feature for Doxie One. This scanner still relies on the conventional power source. Once you have black out in your area, the scanner will be out of service.
Both of the Doxie scanners actually support connectivity with your Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad.
To get connected with the devices, you need Eye-Fi card into Doxie Go and wirelessly send the scanned document to PC, Mac or any other supported devices. While for the Doxie One, it is possible to sync the scanned document by using the Doxie’s SD card, via the USB or the Apple’s SD card reader.
Doxie Go VS Doxie One
|Doxie Go||Doxie One|
|Key features||- Doxie app included: Amazing mobile scanners deserve amazing software. Doxie 2.0 syncs scans, creates multi-page PDFs, and sends directly to your favorite apps
- Award-winning ABBYY® OCR technology recognizes the text in your document and creates multi-page searchable PDFs
- Doxie's tiny size makes it easy to scan documents at your desk or on the go - just insert your paper. Scan full color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi
- Doxie Go delivers smart and simple scanning you can take anywhere - no computer required
- Portable scanner with built-in rechargeable battery and memory - stores up to 600 pages (2400 photos), or insert an SD card / USB flash drive for additional storage||- Simple, standalone mobile scanner lets you scan paper anywhere in your home or office - no computer required
- Doxie app included - amazing scanners deserve amazing software. Doxie software for your computer syncs scans, creates multi-page searchable PDFs with OCR, and sends directly to your favorite apps
- Scans full color sheets at 300 dpi in just 8 seconds
- Works with iPad via Apple SD Card Reader accessory (sold separately)
- Included worldwide power adapter and 2GB SD memory card for storing scans|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 16%
please click here||save 7%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The real winner on Doxie Go vs Doxie One is Doxie Go. Doxie Go battery will give you a better help even for outdoor use or any spot without power source. This point is the real portable advantage that you can enjoy.