Brother is well-known as one of greatest computerized embroidery machine maker all around the world. Brother has been earned high ratings as recommended brand from real customers because of high quality of the products. On this post, we will give you full comprehensive comparison of Brother SE400 vs PE770. We hope, at the end of this post, you can make best decision.
The computerized SE400 combination embroidery and machine is made to assist you to provide your projects a personalized, high-finish look all while being listed to suit your budget. SE400 offers both a complete selection of sewing features, with 67 sewing stitches and 98 stitch functions, and the opportunity to embellish interior design, clothing and gifts using its incorporated 4”x4” embroidery abilities. (Read also: Brother PE500 Vs SE400)
– Sew, quilt, embroider. If you can imagine it, you can create it! Enjoy comprehensive sewing functions, plus 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery capabilities
– Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 67 unique sewing stitches and 70 built- in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts.
– Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
– One-touch automatic thread cutter cuts your top and bobbin thread with ease
– Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
Bring your embroidery one stage further using the feature-wealthy, user-friendly PE770 embroidery-only machine from Brother. Using its expansive, 5”x7” embroidery area, you’ll have the ability to stitch bigger designs right for jackets, bags and residential décor products, and also have extra space to mix and rotate designs, lettering, frames and edges for truly custom, one-of-a-kind masterpieces. Select from the built-in library of 136 designs, as well as for much more options, make use of the built-in USB port to import designs from the USB thumb drive.
– Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
– 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
– Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
– Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
– Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin, and auto thread cutter, for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming. Please note: this machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Brother SE400 vs PE770
|Brother SE400||Brother PE770|
|Key differences||- 4x4 inch
- 70 Built-in Designs
- 5 Lettering Fonts||- 5 x7 inch
- 136 Built-in Designs
- 6 Lettering Fonts|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save 19%
please click here||save 50%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Read full comparison here.